Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Future Arcs Released by Non K-F

Future Arcs Released by Non K-F

There are many of us watching current water 7 arc which is subbed by Gerusama and there is no particular thread for it. I thought it would be better to make a single thread rather than individual ones for every single episode.

Water 7 arc begins at episode 229.

For those who havent seen it they can download it from here.

Gerusama

BitTorrent Files for Gerusam

IRC INFO : Server: Irc.rizon.net, Channel :#gerusama

Recently another group has started subbing latest One Piece episodes. They are

Anime-Elites & ADC-Heaven Fansubs

BitTorrent Files for ADC Heaven

IRC INFO : Server: Irc.rizon.net, Channel: #adc

They have started subbing One Piece from ep 253.

Great new characters have been introduced in this arc. The story is amazing. Also the action is one of the best I have seen so far. This is one of my favorite arc since Arabista arc.

If you are having any trouble watching any of the episodes then you might need to download latest codecs.

I would suggest downloading latest VLC media player because it doesnt install any new codecs and comes with its own codecs library.

VLC win32.exe

VLC win32.zip

So people start downloading and start discussing......
    Last edited by Jadugar; Sat, 03-18-2006 at 05:04 PM.

Water 7 Arc subbed by GeruSama

Mostly retreads of what I said in the other two threads. But this arc so far is mind blowingly awsome. I'm actually pissed that KF has been inactive so long I lost patients with them cause I really didn't want to skip.

As I've said, while I suspected Califa was a spy before they revealed it I really didn't see the other two being traitors. Just blew my mind.

That said, I don't like the fact that all the badguys have the same powers. Granted they all have devils fruits too, but most of their power comes from their 6 disciplines or whatever. They got speed, invulerability, flight, DBZ dodges, slash kicks, and finger bullets. I honestly don't see how the Straw Hats could possibly beat CP9 at this time. I can only guess that either the badguys are gonna get what they want and leave, leaving them to be fought later in the series, or Robin is gonna switch back teams again and knows some kind of weakness of theirs.

It also seems pretty obvious to me that Paulie is gonna be the new Strawhat carpenter. And I'm all for that, even though I don't really like his powers so far. But at least he looks cool. Some people are saying its gonna be Franky but I just don't see that. At least, I hope not, I can't look at that speedo every week man. Besides, Franky has his family. Paulie just lost all his nakama.

While we're on the subject, and since I had to skip, where do you manga readers get your translated scans from? I'd like to read from the end of K-F's to the beginning of Geru's. Also, if you can tell me what chapter numbers that is, that'd be great.

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    Mostly retreads of what I said in the other two threads. But this arc so far is mind blowingly awsome. I'm actually pissed that KF has been inactive so long I lost patients with them cause I really didn't want to skip.

As I've said, while I suspected Califa was a spy before they revealed it I really didn't see the other two being traitors. Just blew my mind.

That said, I don't like the fact that all the badguys have the same powers. Granted they all have devils fruits too, but most of their power comes from their 6 disciplines or whatever. They got speed, invulerability, flight, DBZ dodges, slash kicks, and finger bullets. I honestly don't see how the Straw Hats could possibly beat CP9 at this time. I can only guess that either the badguys are gonna get what they want and leave, leaving them to be fought later in the series, or Robin is gonna switch back teams again and knows some kind of weakness of theirs.

It also seems pretty obvious to me that Paulie is gonna be the new Strawhat carpenter. And I'm all for that, even though I don't really like his powers so far. But at least he looks cool. Some people are saying its gonna be Franky but I just don't see that. At least, I hope not, I can't look at that speedo every week man. Besides, Franky has his family. Paulie just lost all his nakama.

While we're on the subject, and since I had to skip, where do you manga readers get your translated scans from? I'd like to read from the end of K-F's to the beginning of Geru's. Also, if you can tell me what chapter numbers that is, that'd be great.
    Be a man and watch the horrible subs. I did it, and I'm still alive. The good subs start at 206 and there are some random good subs in 16X-205.

I don't really think that it sucks that all the CP9 have the same abilities. I mean they trained at the same "dojo" or werever they learned the shit. It suck though that they are so insanely overpowered. Luffy and co will either need outside help or a guy on the inside, i.e. Robin.

The biggest reason that I don't think Paulie will join the mugiwaras is that I think that he will stay in water 7 and take over after Iceburg.

Theory about why Franky would join them: CP9 get the plans and Franky tags along to get them back.

What I said in the 247 thread about the "sad" ending I didn't mean that it would neccesarily correlate to the events in water 7. I meant that when such "dark" things are happening I think it's possible (maybe not probable) that OP could get a "bad" ending.

True, all the badguys are too much for Luffy and his crew. They all have the devil fruit ability but watch out there is a storm coming and water 7 is going under. I agree with you that at this point in time the CP9 can walk over anybody.

I am not sure about Paulie being the next Strawhat carpenter. Maybe we need to see more of his character and his abilities to love him as a new member of Luffy and Co. It could be Franky but is his personality and ego is bigger than Luffy and others. He is too loud. Only time will tell.

I wouldnt recomend watching the crappy subs to anyone. Just resist it. Be strong.

@ DarthEnder: I dont read OP manga so I dont know where to get it from. Deblas or Bud might be able to put you in the right direction.

I agree that Franky's personality is too strong (that's even what I said in some other topic). But he has had a tragic event in his life (being almost killed and becoming a cyborg) which would almost in itself qualify him for the mugiwaras. Maybe Pauly has had a tragic childhood which would bring him above Franky, we'll just have to wait and see after next episodes flashback.

Join the dark side. Watch the subs from Hell... and Xelo and some from Balf.

Personally I would prefer Franky to join the group. Paulie would just disappper in that strong individuals of Luffy's crew.

Hell, Xelo, Balf.........they can all go to hell.

The only reason I switched to Gerusama was that they are a decent sub group and watching water 7 right after Skypiea arc doesnt really spoil anything. I will stick to K-F untill they reach ep 218.

Also Gerusama is subbing backwards. They started out with subbing episode 220 and now they are on ep 247 but a week or so they subbed ep 219. I hope they continue to go backwards that way we will have K-F and Gerusam meeting half way through Skypiea arc. Wouldnt that be great.

That reminds me, has Gerusama been catching up to the show, or is it falling behind? I notice the show is up to 252, is Geru closer or further than when they started?

I also think it would be great if Geru keeps up the backwards subs, but they need to catch up to the show first.

Back to the discussion though, I still want to know wtf Franky spent 200million on. I'm hoping it wasn't just cyborg upgrades or something.

Ep252 is the latest raw available. Gerusama are a bit slow in their releases. They are not speed subbing but they are the best (after K-F) out there.

Back to the discussion. Franky spent all the money on speedos. They are very special you know.

@Darth: My guess is that Franky got upgrades or did something regarding the pluto. The show is up to 253 now, and since there is more then a week between the GS subs I don't think that they have caught up but nor have the fallen behind.

@Jadugar: KF would have to sub like one ep per month if they were to meet GS halfway through the Skypie arc. After the Skypiea arc there is a filler arc, then there is a very long normal arc and lastly there is an awesome filler arc. Eventhough it is filler it is one of my favourite One Piece arcs. Keep in mind that GS has only subbed 1 ep backwards, this was most likely a one time occurence because that ep hadn't been subbed at all.

Edit: Speedos and banana hammocs

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

There are a few places:

All of these go with Nulls scanlations since it's by far the best. There are some low Q. scanlations out there but I don't know where to get them except for the MSN groups which puts the low Q. scanlations until Null releases there.

<u>MSN Groups:</u>

V.1 Chapter 1-291

V.2 Chapter 292-390

V.3 Contains all vol. to latest chapters. But these scans are bigger.

<u>Direct Downloading:</u>

Mangatraders

<u>Irc:</u>

Null Channel bots and The Lurker Channel bots

<u>Latest Raw chapters with translation and all the info you need about One Piece:</u>

Arlong Park

Also, if you can tell me what chapter numbers that is, that'd be great.
    That would be Chapter 253(with the 166 release) to Chapter 318

And what a sad episode. Farewell Merry.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Episode 248 by Gerusama

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

All backstory.

Still, I can sorta start to see Franky as possibly being the new crewman now. I still think its gonna be paulie, but they don't usually go in depth into the childhoods of people who AREN'T gonna become crew. So...maybe.

Oh my god! This was like the best episode ever. I can't really explain why, but I really liked it. It was so well made and the characters where awesome, especially Tom. Come to think about it, all One Piece flashbacks have been amazing. It's funny that the quality of One Piece's flashbacks are better than other shows actual story. I think it's almost sealed that Franky will join them now. I mean he has the tragic childhood and everything, and he has an ambition to build an ultimate "Franky Fighter". Maybe it was that he used the 200mil on.

Is Iceburg dead? They said that they had killed him, the might have lied though to mess with Franky.

Seems like there will be more flashback in the next episode and the apperance of Spandam.

Well, when we last saw Iceburg, he was inside the burning building. So until we see him get out somehow, he could very well be dead.

But then, that would mean, like, Paulie and Chopper are dead too, so that's not too likely.

As cool as Franky is, I'd seriously shit a brick if the new strawhat boat was called the "Franky Fighter".

Course, I was never fond of the name Going Merry, so...

I want the new boat to be Pluton

@Darth: Nami was in the house to, right? So one possibility could be that Chopper carried out Nami and Paulie but didn't make it back in time to save Iceburg.

Was the Pluto Gold Rogers ship, or was it just awesome in general?

Editing out all my comments

@Darth: Nami was in the house to, right? So one possibility could be that Chopper carried out Nami and Paulie but didn't make it back in time to save Iceburg.
    Last I saw, Nami was laying out on the lawn. And Iceburg and Paulie are tied up together inside.

@Bud: From 248: "We consider the construction of recently executed Pirate King Gold Roger's ship, Oro Jackson, as a great international crime."

So it doesn't sound like Roger's ship was Pluton.

I always got the impression that Pluton was alot more ancient than Gold Roger's generation.

Now that you say it...

It wasn't Pluton as I thought...

Edit:

Editing out my comments since I just figured out that what I'm talking about happens a bit after this episode...

I dunno, they way they talk about Pluton makes it sound like the One Piece equivalent of the nuclear bomb. Sounds far too serious to be Luffy's ship.