Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Future Arcs Released by Non K-F

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Water 7 Arc subbed by GeruSama

I saw one. It had a few grammatical errors and some parts are subtitled horribly but it's not bad for a speed sub. It's worth the download if you want your fix.

Example:

Gerusama sub:

ADC-Heaven sub:

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Haha, yes, they do that in their first episode several times for some reason, but I don't remember seeing it after that.

@ Aeon :

If you are going to watch only one anime this year make it Eureka 7.

I hope you havent deleted all those files. Simplest thing to do is download latest VLC media player. It comes with its own codecs library. It will play all of K-F, Gerusama and ADC-Heaven episodes.

VLC win32.exe

VLC win32.zip

I have changed the title of this thread to :

<u>Water 7 Arc subbed by GeruSama &amp; Anime-Elites+ADC-Heaven </u>

So we can post the latest torrent links or info from ADC and discuss the latest episodes.

BTW I am on episode 251.

Good, I'm going to start the discussion on 249 and 250(aka. The rest of Frankies flashbacks).

And I'm going to begin that discussion thusly...

Holy shit he got hit by the train!!

I'm definatly with the people who think Franky is the new crewmen now. With a backstory that fucking tragic he can't not be.

I notice though that Tom wasn't killed, only imprisoned. So he might still be at Enies Lobby even after all these years.

Also, he makes some pimped out battleships, but seems like Franky has sworn not to make anymore battleships...which would suck cause that means no awsome battleship for the Strawhats!

Franky is definately going to build an awesome ship for SHs. It might not be the legendary ship that Gold Roger sailed in.

Watched all the episode upto 253.

A question : ep 250 didnt have any subs in it. All the other episodes worked fine but ep 250 was just like RAW. It tried it in different media players but no joy.

Looking forwad to the new year special.

250 played fine for me.

I don't think they are going to do the special, otherwise they would have released it already(been out over a week). I think they are skipping it because its not part of the plot and its not one of the numbered episodes.

Anyway, 251-253...

Hmm...Sanji all alone against all of CP9. You know, I like Sanji, and he's been very awsome here in the last couple episodes, but I just don't see him winning that.

I was listening to the description of how the train is set up, and I noticed they skipped car 6. I'm thinking car 6 is the baggage car where Franky and Usopp are.

So, I figure, Sanji beats up car 7. Frees Franky and Usopp. The 3 of them fight up to the CP9 car, and then the rest of the Strawhats somehow get there just in time for that.

Some real funny shit too. With the train conductors thinking Nami dumped Paulie, and of course the letter Sanji left.

Sanji is just there for the foreplay until Zoro and Luffy get to the sea train. He could get Franky and Ussop's help though.

Oda keeps us glued to his artwork by keep on introducing these poweful enemies of Luffy one after the other. CP9 have unbelieveable powers and Lucchi is the man to beat.

Personally I am looking forward to one of Franky's fights. I love is jap VA.

Yes, the One piece humour is the best.

"Ussop you come home too."

The next episode is a regular release but they are also releasing a TV Special, end of the year special. They showed its preview at the end of ep 253. Unfortunately I have deleted the episodes ( only keeping K-F &amp; Gerusama ) so I cant check it.

Water 7 Arc subbed by GeruSama & Anime-Elites+ADC-Heaven

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    The next episode is a regular release but they are also releasing a TV Special, end of the year special. They showed its preview at the end of ep 253. Unfortunately I have deleted the episodes ( only keeping K-F &amp; Gerusama ) so I cant check it.
    Is that the alternate universe special where the One Piece gang are in the Edo period? I saw the raw. It's a good special though I didn't like the strawhats not knowing each other. You can rule out K-F and Gerusama subbing it anytime soon but I don't think ADC-Heaven is going to do it. It's been two or three weeks since that special came out and still no speed sub.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

How about the frog? If he ever was to..
    yeah it appears franky will be joining the crew.. Not for the sad flashback, but the only other option would be for him to be the new Mayor of the city and this seems unlucky with his record.. It also seems they're showing Paulie more and more ah... likely to be mayor if something happens to iceburg..

I don't think anything is gonna happen to Iceburg. I mean, he's allright now, and all the badguys have left, so I don't know what else would happen to him at this point.

But yeah, until I see some horrifically tragic multiepisode flashback from Paulie that shows why his dreams require him to travel around, I'm totally sticking with Franky now.

yeah, nothing will probably happen to iceburg.. I wouldn't mind either.. I'll go with Paulie for fun. He makes Luffy laugh.

The hard fact is that Franky is going to join the SHs and its going to be very exciting. For some reason I have an image of Zoro and Franky just sitting around on the deck of ship doing nothing.

Hmm...Sanji all alone against all of CP9. You know, I like Sanji, and he's been very awsome here in the last couple episodes, but I just don't see him winning that.
    Somehow I see Sanji losing to the CP9 new recruit that's in one of the cart's. About the eps they were pretty bad ass from what I could see(new vlc worked wonders but sometimes pushed cpu to 100% causing it to skip). Robin choosing the strawhats over the world was badass, reminded me of a certain rpg I finished not too long ago. Also if Tom is still alive in that fortress I have a feeling he'll be skinny from starvation etc which will make Franky go apeshit on CP9.

Also hottest babe in One Piece needs to be updated with Califa, Nami used to be my favorite but Califa has tied her.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Originally posted by: Aeon
    Also hottest babe in One Piece needs to be updated with Califa, Nami used to be my favorite but Califa has tied her.
    My thoughts exactly.

Her figure and that black dress is a killer. On top of that those glasses are classic secretary look. It gives me aboner every time.

She has been introduced recently in the anime so to find her pictures is very hard but not to worry I am on the case.

EDIT :

Your wish has come true

http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...GE=7&amp;enterthread=y

Noway.Are you guys joking? Califa cant touch nami

Gerusama is finally releasing 249 tommorow. They've been pretty slow lately haven't they?

Well, its not like their, oh, 100 episodes behind [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. They also do real high quallity work, so I'm not complaining that much.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

At least KF is back to 1 episode a week.

I just don't get spending more than 1 week subbing an episode....

249 has been released by Gerusama. Go and get it.

ZOMG I just remembered Franky is the funniest character ever. He'll be an excellent contribution to the SH.