Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Manga: Shamo

Manga: Shamo

Since the "Gotwoot Reading the same manga" thread was going nowhere, I took the liberty of anouncing two new winners with the little votes we had... I'm gonna create a new thread for the next poll to see if we can revive this effort...

Anyways, this is the fourth winner Shamo

Downloads can be found here:

http://www.mangatraders.com/filebrowser/Shamo

Hopefully some of you'll start reading this so we can discuss it...

Shamo

Have you read Shamo yet?

I have read all the chaps that has been realesed. The way life has been to Ryo has been interesting to read.

Shamo

i read the first couple of chapters...

Now this is one fucked up story so far... I don't know where it is going, but I'll keep reading it...

Shamo

Alright, I've kept on reading... And this has become one of my favorite mangas of all time... It's pretty good... Amazing fights, fucked up storylines, and one kickass main character, I love him...

People you should really start reading this...

Anyone else reading this by any chance? I'm currently starting volume 10

Shamo

Im reading this but there havent been a new chapter since 25 of augusti. Im on chapter 111-112-

Ryo journey has been a good one to read, sick at most times but still i feel so much for him. How badly cards he has been dealt. Going from a genius student to lowlife gangster.

Shamo

Yeah, I just caught up... freaking piss of shit groups, why aren't they releasing? Give me more Shamo, I'm hooked.

Shamo

Hehe i was like that too i checked for new chapter everyday but after a couple of months i gave up hope. Shitty group how can they give up on it now.

Shamo is one my all time fav too. I havent read so disturbing in a good way manga. The jail time was almost to much for me. I hope for a new chapter and hope Ryo kicks "the genius" ass bigtime.

Shamo

It seems like they don't have a translator at the moment or something... I hope they can work something out cause I really got hooked to this manga.

Shamo

Fucking nice, they just released up to chapter 117

Shamo

Added the chapters to MangaTraders.com

Shamo

Humm, they actually released up to 120... good shit...

Shamo

Talk about the devil i was sad cause i missed Ryo and now here he is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Shamo

121-125 now released...

I'll upload it to MT later.

Shamo

Up to 131 is now out...

I hope they finish the fight in these chapters...

Just read up to 156...

Last couple of chapters have been a bit boring, but an awesome fight should start from this chapter on.

Just started reading this one...that Ryo...he's interesting. Reminds me a lot of the American fiction novel "Native Son".

Well, I just caught up to the latest chapter of volume 22... don't know what to make of the latest plot. I enjoyed the early volumes of this series, but the latest ones have been too slow and uneventful. Hopefully they'll start fighting nonstop soon.

When are they released? And even though I dont like that Toma dude, i'm looking forward to Ryo smashing his shit.

There's no normal release rate, they release when they're done... usually takes a while, and then they release in bunches.