So lets see what we got here:

-Fastball Special
    -Juggernaut
    -Angel
    -Beast
    Callisto
    -Wolverine being badass as usual
    -Magneto being an asswhole as usual
    -Mystique doing jump rope (best clip ever) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Keep in mind that no special effects have been put in yet so some of the things you see will look very different(like Storm doing the spin while knocking the guards down), and btw that is not Scarlet Witch who's with Magneto in the forest

ps: click on the hd trailers

R.I.P Captain America.

X3: The Last Stand

argh!! everytime i click on the link, i get a broken quicktime icon. This has been happening to me alot lately. any suggestions?

Edit:

ok works now. i had to install stupid quicktime 7.

Edit 2:

wow, this movie looks awsome. I really hope it lives up to fan expectations, and doesn't disappoint. With characters such as beast, angel and the pheonix, i dont see how they can fit it all into a 2 hour movie.

Is Gambit in it?

suprised they havn't managed to fit gambit in there yet i havn't heard anything about him being init

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

SHITMOVIE

But I'll still watch it because Kelsey Grammer as Beast is just hilarious. I mean I can see the sophisticated talking being spot-on, but the rest of it... :S

And why the hell include CALLISTO of all people?!

Originally posted by: Assassin
    argh!! everytime i click on the link, i get a broken quicktime icon. This has been happening to me alot lately. any suggestions?

Edit:

ok works now. i had to install stupid quicktime 7.

Edit 2:

wow, this movie looks awsome. I really hope it lives up to fan expectations, and doesn't disappoint. With characters such as beast, angel and the pheonix, i dont see how they can fit it all into a 2 hour movie.
    This has also been happening to me I even intall the new quick time but it still doesnt work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Please someone help

Signature by Lucifus

make sure its its quicktime 7, and not quicktime 6.

For some reason if u use the updater, it tells u that quicktime 6.5.something is the fully updated version. U have to go the the site and download the itunes.exe file which comes with quicktime7.

This movie looks like it's gonna be good... but I just can't see Kelsey Grammer as the Beast. The voice suits, but that's about it. It'll ruin the illusion to see him in this movie, imo.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    SHITMOVIE

But I'll still watch it because Kelsey Grammer as Beast is just hilarious. I mean I can see the sophisticated talking being spot-on, but the rest of it... :S

they said gambit didnt have a place in the story so to avoid messing up his character (and to avoid the following beatings by gambit fanboys and fangirls) they didnt put him in the movie. i hear rumors of a standalone wolverine movie being planned so theres always hope that he appears there

Dude awesome trailer!!!! and the phoenix, the fighting scenes are gonna be awesom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Well, as awesome as the trailer looks, since Gambit has always been my favorite X-Man it automatically loses points for me with his abscence, especially after the quick cameo of him in X-2 with the mutant files.

Can't wait for this movie! Most of the characters looks great, and although this will be the last film of the series, I'm also looking forward to the Wolverine spin off movies.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Originally posted by: mr3vi1m0nk3y
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    SHITMOVIE

they said gambit didnt have a place in the story so to avoid messing up his character (and to avoid the following beatings by gambit fanboys and fangirls) they didnt put him in the movie. i hear rumors of a standalone wolverine movie being planned so theres always hope that he appears there
    Wow, it looks pretty good. But i still cant believe they havent put gambit in yet. He badass X-men character #2. Of course wolverine is #1. I think the fanboys/girls should still pummel the director cuz hes not in the movie. All they have to do is not fuck up his character. And about his place in the story, how did the pyro guy from the last movie fit in with the story? you might as well replace him or someone of lesser value (well, i actually liked the pyro guy, but thats not the point) with gambit. Oh well. The movie looks good.

After watching that preview, I'm not exactly sure what the plot of the movie will be. Something about a mutant cure? That was one of the first few episodes of the cartoon that aired way back... And it had Cable and Apocalypse in it...

(and on a side note, does it piss anyone else off that getting quicktime requires you to get iTunes as well?)

Originally posted by: Giboc

(and on a side note, does it piss anyone else off that getting quicktime requires you to get iTunes as well?)
    you don't need to download itunes. just download the quicktime standalone player.

Standalone Player

Or just uninstall iTunes afterwards. I can't stand that piece of crap trying to screw with my settings.

I'm wasn't very impressed by it. Kinda looked mediocre to me. Then again different directors whose not Bryan Singer so my hopes arn't particularlly high. I'll probably see it but at this time I can't help but feel a bit skeptical.

Psylocke has been confirmed in the movie. No official pics yet but you can check out a pic of the actress here.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Originally posted by: Psyke
    Psylocke has been confirmed in the movie. No official pics yet but you can check out a pic of the actress here.
    .... SWOOON!

Anyhow I'm curious, was the guy standing behind Magneto in the forest setting ... was he Jugguarnart? Or was he the one inside that reinforced cage ...

Iono how this is gonna play out .. two hours is short for an ending, hope it goes well =D.

man i'm just glad the Phoenx saga is going to begin finally.....because that was a good story in the comics.