Thread: TV: MTV's NEXT

TV: MTV's NEXT

Anyone else watches this? This is a very awesome show, it provides some cool comedy...

Here's a video I found, to see if I can convice you on the awesomeness of this series... I'm sure some of you have seen it already...

http://humornsex.de/modules/news/article.php?storyid=4

MTV's NEXT

I didn't visit the link. But, in regards to this show ..

You're serious?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

MTV's NEXT

Bud, your link is broken.
    And MTV sucks. All that reality/celebrity/pick the winner stuff is garbage. They should just play music videos and do entertainment news.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

MTV's NEXT

Well if you guys didn't visit the link it makes this shit pointless...

The link got broken, let me see if I can find another one....

MTV's NEXT

That was kind of nasty.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

MTV's NEXT

The sorta funny part about this show is when a guy gets an uber skank coming out of the bus to meet him and he nexts her before she even gets there, I saw this black dude the other day do it to 2 girls in a row.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

MTV's NEXT

I like the lesbian episodes...

But this thread was supposed to be a joke, if only the fucking vid would work... Hopefully I can get another link... though it seems that the site will be up again on Monday or something...

MTV's NEXT

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
    The sorta funny part about this show is when a guy gets an uber skank coming out of the bus to meet him and he nexts her before she even gets there, I saw this black dude the other day do it to 2 girls in a row.
    Haha yeah. There was a white guy who did that to a goth/counter-cultural/industrial/wtfever girl and she tried to play it off like it didn't hurt her feelings deep down. Then the next girl literally took a leak in her pants while at a restaurant and it was dripping down the chair and he freaked out in front of everybody in the restaurant and was like, "OMG NEXT! ARE YOU A FREAK?!" By the end of the episode, he had nexted each and every girl within five minutes and he was like, "I don't know anymore if I'm getting pissed off or pissed on." I was rolling.

MTV's NEXT

Lol, that's the video I had... but the link doesn't work...

MTV's NEXT

MTV sucks. Ass.

MTV's NEXT

Link should work now...

Go watch the video...

MTV's NEXT

What's funnier are the comments that people left at that link. Here's the best one: "Bitch has got a fetish. I would have rolled with it and made out with her right there, pissy pants and everything." I would've rolled with it, too. A golden shower is still a shower.