Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 204

Bleach Chapter 204

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 204 Spoilers

Damnit... that was a big spoiler... But I doubt Rukia would die from that...

But you know what that means right? Ichigo-Hollow time...

Bleach 204 Spoilers

WTF??? Grimm Jaw got blue hair!
    He looks exactly like how i pictured him in color in my head

Bleach 204 Spoilers

Grimm Jaw reminds me of Hitsugaya, what a plot twist if he was related to Hitsugaya in some way.

Ikkaku is fun to read about. He's a maniac and seems to be stronger than when he fought Ichigo, he would never last this long if he hasn't powered up.

One last thing though, could you try to post the pics so that the forum table doesn't breaks, horizontal scrolling bars are beyond annoying.

Bleach 204 Spoilers

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Grimm Jaw reminds me of Hitsugaya, what a plot twist if he was related to Hitsugaya in some way.

Ikkaku is fun to read about. He's a maniac and seems to be stronger than when he fought Ichigo, he would never last this long if he hasn't powered up.

One last thing though, could you try to post the pics so that the forum table doesn't breaks, horizontal scrolling bars are beyond annoying.
    seems like ikkaku has powered up and actually acheived a bankai

Bleach 204 Spoilers

hollow ichigo time will be great, cant wait to see him rip through all these allankar, think theyre so good *shakes fist*

Bleach 204 Spoilers

hollow ichigo is not in any of those pictures..

Bleach 204 Spoilers

No one said he was

Bleach 204 Spoilers

why would he mention hollow ichigo unless he thought he was in the pictures? it's not like it comes out every fight.

Bleach 204 Spoilers

I didnt see Hollow Ichigo, but the mask that chick has in the last picture looks EXACTLY like Ichigo's mask.

Bleach 204 Spoilers

Ichigo isn't supposed to go into hollow mode again. If he does that everytime he is in a pinch it would suck. Better to have Isshin come and save him so he reveals his past then he can do the usual stuff to Ichigo right after beating Grimm Jaw without much effort once he releases his Zanpakutou, now that would be some cool shit.

Bleach 204 Spoilers

Originally posted by: mage
    why would he mention hollow ichigo unless he thought he was in the pictures? it's not like it comes out every fight.
    We are just speculating that since he's seeing Rukia getting punched through... That he'll get lost in all his emotions and rage, and that'll give his Hollow side a chance to takeover and kick some ass...

And PSJ, this has nothing to do with Ichigo being in a pinch and needing his Hollow side to help him out... It's a matter of how he is emotionally... Plus it's something that needs to happen so we can progress his evolution and story, since many of us think that since he can't control his Hollow side that he'll go with the Vizards or something... So in order for him to realize this, his Hollow side has to show himself sometime...

In fact, last time his Hollow side came out, It obstructed him instead of helping him... So it'll be interesting to see... That his Hollow side comes out, doesn't really mean that he'll have 100% chance at victory, far from it... many unknowns come to play... if something gives him a 100% chance at achieving victory is him being the main character of a shounen anime, not this.

Bleach 204 Spoilers

Just curious, but in the Ikkaku "berserker fury" expression scene, what's the meaning of the manji (reverse swastika) that appears in his speech bubble?

KIMOCHI~II

Blog Entries

Bleach 204 Spoilers

Originally posted by: bagandscalpel
    Just curious, but in the Ikkaku "berserker fury" expression scene, what's the meaning of the manji (reverse swastika) that appears in his speech bubble?
    "ban", as in bankai.

Bleach 204 Spoilers

Barumonk is right, i was watching the anime and Zangetsus Hilt has the BAN word or Kanji on it. SHI KAI = SHI Release, BAN KAI = BAN Release, Im guessing SHI is One and Ban is two, so it would be First Release and Second Release (Correct me if im wrong). BTW, Hollow-Ichigo being back would be a high possibility taking into consideration how much rukia means to him, not romantically obvious, i guess after watching the firts Image Spoiler it is almost 100% percent sure Ichigo will end up with Orihime and Rukia with Renji [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Out of the topic, I would really like to watch or read the side Story of when Hinamori saw the Captain Hitsugaya become what he is, or at least entering the Shinigami School.

I Cant wait to read this chapter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. I Damn my luck, i started reading Bleach when it was barely in chapter 50. XD Lot of time to wait till it finishes, this is torture, someone should call the people from Human Rights [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. BB

EDIT2: Could someone post the images or links to them?, i cant find chapther 204 and its already Friday.

BTW: I completely forgot about it, what a surprise, but one of the Arrancar is almost identical to Rukia's Captain, Ukitake something.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 204 Spoilers

actual ch.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7815369/...04jojo.zip.html

Ikkaku gets the super shit beat out of him and he still keeps kicking, if he dies then I will definately be disappointed.

Plus he'll be the first secondary recurring character that actually dies.

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 204 Spoilers

I doubt Ikkaku gets killed if he and if he does have bankai then there is hope that Zaraki Kenpachi learns the nameof his zanpakutou

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 204 Spoilers

Originally posted by: Knives122
    actual ch.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7815369/...04jojo.zip.html

Ikkaku gets the super shit beat out of him and he still keeps kicking, if he dies then I will definately be disappointed.

Plus he'll be the first secondary recurring character that actually dies.

link dont work.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 204 Spoilers

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 204 Spoilers

DAMN!!!

Shit the only thing I can think of would be that Ikkaku is in Renji's position where he is getting stronger and probably knows the bankai right now, just still has to train for those several years before becoming a master at it and captain level. He said he is the 2nd strongest in the 11th. Who says anything about the VC being the strongest? They are just picked by the captain.