Page 45 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Today I learned...

I don't think that is something you should be proud of.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Pfft. I was very proud. It's like chess, but with animal-like slaves that are supposed to do what you say, and fight till they faint.

Did you really say Pokemon is like chess? Wow.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Just with more squealing and less thinking. See.. we all learned something today.

You're right. We learned (or rather just reaffirmed) that everyday, someone out there will find a new kind of low.

I also learned that pandemonium is actually latin for city of spirits.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

I had not cleaned the Air Filter on my server this semester.... it was nasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Squiggles
    You're right. We learned (or rather just reaffirmed) that everyday, someone out there will find a new kind of low.

I also learned that pandemonium is actually latin for city of spirits.
    Ouch.

I've finally learned that the guy off of Assassin's Creed looks like the Prince, kinda. At least from what I've seen of him.

I learned that Mr. Squiggles learned Jaitne is a chick, so he will start sucking up to get some e-loving.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I learned that Mr. Squiggles learned Jaitne is a chick, so he will start sucking up to get some e-loving.
    Sucking up? I thought I was making fun of her... Are you talking about a hypothetical future?

Anyways today I found out just how many different types of typefaces are out there. I mean, I knew there were quite a few but the sheer amount of different types available is almost unbelievable. And I thought choosing 2 different ones for my project was going to be easy

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

You were making fun, but now that you realize she's a chick, you'll start kissing up instead.

I learned today that people suck, but you still need to get along with them.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

^ You just learned that today? I'm reminded on a daily basis how MUCH people suck.

Today I learned that winter tires are a must-have.

Today (more like two days ago) I was reminded that the army (and the officers in it) can't write shit.

"doing an inventory check" isn't a GOAL. nor is "having a night off with everyone".
    because of the stupid set-in-stone PPS files, we had to spend two hours debating over semantics rather than doing actual work and planning forward.

Knows whats sad about that, not that they can't write, not that they wasted 2 hours but that this is the army.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Today I leanerd you have to walk cautious in BK's kitchen if you want to prevent broken ear bones and a nosebleed. Also if you weren't, headphones are a pain.
    Litteraly.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Today I learned... actually it was the other day... that old Montréal was certainly not built for cars... and that Québec is awesome.
    ~The imprint is always there... Nothing is ever really forgotten...~
    ~Seduce my mind, and you can have my body
    Find my soul, and I'll be yours forever...~
    ~Signature made by Deadfire~

today i learned that i am ridiculously possessive. my brother's had my camera for the last week, and just thinking about that has been enough to get me angry. he gave it back to me today and i can't believe how relieved i am. i don't even know why. i hardly ever use it.

i also learned that spending $250 to buy a tablet was completely worth it.

today i learned that a anus could also be called a turd cutter.

Today I've learned that I haven't posted for a good two months, and that my fanfic series has hit a collective 55k words. Cheers!
    Now 99% disease free!

I just learned today that I will almost NEVER will be able to see my favorite bands that comes rarely to Sweden. Why ? No friends that listen to the same shit as I do.

Damn, need some new friends x).
    Overall, I "almost" learned to whistle. Woho!!111
    little soul your dreams are waitin'
    crapping up...
    hold them closely
    never let go, never let go... <3

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Huh. Well today I learned that I have a long-lost cousin who was put up for adoption a long time ago. Neither I nor any of my other cousins knew about her until one of them met her at University.

This is gonna be some soap opera shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiodos
    I just learned today that I will almost NEVER will be able to see my favorite bands that comes rarely to Sweden. Why ? No friends that listen to the same shit as I do.
    What? Just go by yourself. You don't need your friends to enjoy a concert.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs