Page 19 of 77 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Today I learned...

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.
    @KItKat nicely put.

T.I.L that while eating a spoonful of marshmellow form a jar do not drink ANY type of soda. Or it goes EVERYWERE. The two put together creates the same effect as shaking a can coke and opening it. I also learned that this can be pretty fun when it goes all over your friend.

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

Today i have confirmed my suspicions. There are dumbasses wherever you go in the world, it was not just where i live....now i am on another quest... to find out if they are concentrated in one specific area. .... and so the journey begins....

also i have learn that getto fablulious girls should wear a warning sign.... seriously, they are scary and will bite your head off, for no apparent reason, also they don't care who is around..... oh where, oh where have all the good women gone? If you find out tell me, please! If you find one hold on to her tightly....i don't think there are many more single ones left.
    Last edited by dragonrage; Thu, 03-30-2006 at 03:23 AM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Today I learnt that spanking a female is fun!

Anywho, I think the most commen use of Melee in English is pronounced 'Me-lee'. ^_^

Have you ever looked at the names at the bottom of the main forums' page and wondered why there is a plus sign (+) next to some people's names'? Well have you? If you never have, take a little time and take a good look.... do you see it? Or don't you? Well if you do... ever wonder what it is? What does this magical sign mean?

Well let me tell you. Today, thanks to the help of Complich8,I Iearnt that is relates to you buddy list , yep thats it. It's a little something extra to put a little emphasis on that special gotwoot friend of yours, just to let you know that he or she as the case maybe is on, and is active in our gotwoot world..Isn't it cool So now you are free to converse with that special someone....

For those who don't see it, I saddens me to say that you have no buddies, atleast non on your list...

Well now you know, and knowing is caring......("half the battle" if you're a gi joe fan)

peace.
    Last edited by dragonrage; Thu, 03-30-2006 at 06:43 AM.
    ___

That place over there........ahh never mind
    today I learned that this is just as funny in live action as it was animated

R.I.P Captain America.

I learnt today that I need a social life.

Today I learned that rushing out of the house because you think you're gona be late and then realizing your alarm rang 1 hour too early and that you're not late at all is frustrating yet at the same time reassuring.

Edit: w00t, im a Chuunin.

Ho, today I learnt how making softsubs works, as I translated the bloody Naruto OVA3 from Finnish to English. I had learnt earlier how bad the ova is, but now that I have watched it 5 times, I know it better than anybody else.

As a shameless plug, you can find it here. I can't recommend the ova to anybody, though. It's bad. The translation can't help with that.

As a technical tidbit, the program I used for the work was Subtitle Workshop. Not a bad piece of software, as far as I experienced.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidarri the Exile
    I learnt today that I need a social life.
    So, when are you going to learn that learnt isn't a word?

Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    Its a common spelling in British English, whereas American English uses learned.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Today, I learned that learnt is a common spelling for the British.

today i learned that working for freinds never works out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel

I learnt that you are a dummmy.

Good thing you didn't misspell "dummmy", because then that would have made you look like a hypocrit

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.
    Today i learned that people enjoy insulting each other ALOT. For referece take a look at the post above.

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

Typo. Now, if I completely err'd on it, then, I'd have to agree with you. But since I just pressed 'M' to many times on accident . . . Meh.

Today I learned KitKat went ahead and moved my renders to the render section even without a notification, like she had asked people to send her. Such a diligent and devoted mod she is.

I just always thought: how troublesome, perhaps things will sort themselves out even without doing anything. Much easier to lie down and watch the clouds sail across the sky.

And behold: they sorted themselves out. Damn, Shikamaru is a wise fellow.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Today (well, yesterday) I learned that FX's new show Black White is actually not that bad. I assumed it was just a totally outlandish and controversial idea to make into a lame reality show (which might actually still be the case), but I made an effort to watch it and found it to be suprisingly insightful.

I also learned that no matter how many black guys tell someone of another race that saying the word "nigger" or "nigga" is ok, there are still infinitely more black people who will take serious offense to it, and start ranting about the "plight of the black American". I've come to realize that this is probably one of (if not the) most taboo words in English conversation, as even other racial slurs are not as controversial.

Today i learn that someone on gotwoot, thinks i am a bit stupid.....AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!
    I knew those people existed... now its confirmed, there is ONE.

Edit: and then there was TWO. lol
    Last edited by dragonrage; Thu, 03-30-2006 at 11:55 PM.
    ___