Thread: Lamune: Lemonade

Lamune: Lemonade

The premise looks like crap to me, but I'm posting it anyways in case someone is interested

First episode released by C1Anime:
    http://a.scarywater.net/c1anim...2A88C11%5D.avi.torrent

"Tomosaka Kenji, the main character of this story, moved to this coastal town when he was a child. At that time, the sea spread in front of him was shying like lamune (lemonade), reflecting the sunlight of the summer. There, he met a girl.

Her name was Kokonoe Nanami, who lived next door. Her room was only 1-2 meters away beyond the veranda. Their rooms were so closed as if they were within their arms reach.

As the time passed, the seasons came round, they memories has been accumulated with time. They think of their normal lives and common relationship as precious things.

The sun begins to shrine strongly, cicadas begin to buzz, and the sky clears up&Here comes the summer, again! For Kenji and Nanami, it is normal summer, but it has special meaning& "

http://www.lamune.jp/
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.co...edia/anime.php?id=5868
    http://anidb.info/perl-bin/ani...how=anime&aid=3414
    http://www.animenfo.com/animet...n,ramune__glass_b.html

I was expecting a lot more out of this title with more serious romances like Suzuka, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, and Shuffle! becoming popular.

I'm exceedingly disappointed in the first eps. I don't even know if its worth giving the standard chance of three eps.

I'll give this a try

Downloading the first ep

IT look kind of intersting to me

Can't judge the series yet

holidays started !!!
    i'll try this while reading project arms manga [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

ill give it a try looks stupid but im bored so i will check it out

first esp. was kind of good. I'll keep watching

im alright with it, guess i'll keep watching

dont have anything to do so why not download it

first ep was good i will keep watching

main heroine is a klutz [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

Edit : can anyone find downloads for the OP and ED?

Episode 2

http://a.scarywater.net/c1anim...5688FD0%5D.avi.torrent

Guys, let me know if this is worth it, because it seems shitty to me

this was a funny eps

Holy Necromancy Batman!

I just watched the first episode of this sluggish feeling series, and as soon as I heard Nanami's voice, I thought: Why does she sound so familiar yet despite the rather unique voice (in how much stupidity it seems to carry, or klutziness if you insist) I can't name the voice actress. I checked ANN and immediately it connected: Mikuru Asahina's VA.

I don't know whether it's because of that or because how funny I found the scenes where the dude made Nanami cry (I didn't even feel sadistic, just immensely amused for anybody with that voice is basically asking to be bullied and tricked and teased to no end).

I hope the rest of the episodes don't bore me to death but will continue to be funny in their own way.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Archeology yup.
    But at least I can try another show with a Kamichu! like pace, without even spirits or anything unusual...

dling right now

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

I don't find that "Kamichu! pace" is all that applicable here. Two different genres. Where Kamichu! is a slice-of-life series much like ARIA, Lamune is supposed to be a romance series like True Tears or perhaps more appropriately, Kanon/Air/Clannad.

What it ends up like is less slice of life, and more poorly paced, somewhat dull romance series like H2O: Footprints in the Sand. Well, H2O did have a plot.

I'm a fan of the decent romance series and a bigger fan of slice of life, and this series did absolutely nothing for me.

EDIT:
    Full disclosure: I'm rewatching Kamichu! right now.

I rather ended up liking this series. Nanami's Mikuru voice amused me till the end and the story, despite the somewhat clumsy execution and the last subplot that was obviously meant to be very dramatic but that turned out somewhat goofy (because I couldn't take this series altogether seriously). However, as such I have nothing bad to say about the bigger plot, or what plot there was, and the characters or the setting.

Despite them being more boring at first glance I like my romance stories like this: There's a solid pair destined to be with each other and no bloody harem with an indecisive main character or fierce competition between two girls (or guys) to win the main character.

I'm not sure I'd recommend this series to most people but I'm very glad I happened to find.

Jounin
    Yes, this series was quite nice.