hey i got some fanart yay

i watched kill bill the other day and couldnt help but do a few drawings

a version of "The Bride"

The Bride

O-Ren Ishi, best female assassin in the world

O-ren the assassin

O-Ren as a youngin, she swears revenge

O-Ren is very very angry

a bit of feedback would be nice for these, heh i just liked the style of some of the kill bill stuff so much, especially the anime bit

edit: no one loves me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

new fan art

yo they look good man. i like the dynamic pose on 'the bride' and you got the folds on the dress.
    the other 2 pieces are nice too and i see you made the last one in that sketchy style just like movie.
    any chance of you coloring them? you should. keep it up

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

new fan art

lol its funny, if i hadve made the title "NEW NARUTO OMFG PIXXX" or something as equally bad but with naruto in it this thread would be like 10 posts long

also i would color them but not only do i no longer posess photoshot, i have no photoshop skills, so er yea

new fan art

1 and 3 are awesome. 2 is nice to but not at the same level as 1 and 3. Keep the work coming, i would love to see more of your works. Maybe i should try to color one of them, never tried it and i really should try to improve my photoshop skills.

new fan art

I like the first and third ones. But I think there are too many strokes above her eyebrows (you know, the part where her skin wrinkles).

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

new fan art

I'm going to agree with the last two posts. The first one is great. Good pose, and I love the way the dress looks.

The third one's eyes are really nice. The face looks a little odd, but I love the expression in the eyes.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs