Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 202 Spoilers

Bleach 202 Spoilers

So apparently their rank is either based on their creation or their skill level. So basically anyone above rank 10 is going to be Captain level.

Bleach 202 Spoilers

202 scanlation by Ju-Ni

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 202 Spoilers

Who is Ju-Ni? this seems to be a BleachExile release...

Bleach 202 Spoilers

Yeah I dont know either it just said that where I got from
    By the way they made a mistake and noted that decimo tercer meant 18th it really means 13th

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 202 Spoilers

Ha, yeah...

BTW, it seems that inside the BleachExile folder there's a Ju-Ni folder, so it seems that it is infact a Ju-Ni release

Bleach 202 Spoilers

I'm looking forward to the next chapter after this. I want to see Ichigo and Rukia mop the floor with Grimjaw.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 202 Spoilers

LMAO, it was really cool how they tied that afro guy (who is in the end of the anime episodes) in with the manga. Keigo when he met him: "You'll be on cable right?"

Never seen anything like that in manga before.

Bleach 202 Spoilers

Haha, yeah, that was REALLY interesting to see with the afro guy.

Can't believe that Pyon thing can keep Ichigo on the floor, haha. Just loved how she was willing to break his arms.
    As for Rukia, she kicks ass!! Hell yeah!!
    So, Byakuya actually did something to keep her from danger. It still probably doesn't atone for his whole "I'm gonna execute Rukia myself" crap.
    Wonder how Ikkaku is gonna handle that Alankar. And what happened to... ah jeez, I keep forgetting his name, but he's the pretty boy. Wasn't he with Ikkaku when they encountered the Alankar?

Bleach 202 Spoilers

manga7 have released their version.
    you can get it from mangatraders, along with the manga rain 195.

Bleach 202 Spoilers

sweet chapter...but i'm confused about some stuff
    A) was that Kon that fake Rukia was holding down?
    B) Why the hell was she holding him down

I can't believe that Rukia has the "most beautiful" Zanpakutoh, it doesn't seem to fit her personality, i'm sure Yumichika would love to get his hands on it. but she probobly couldn't give a shit how pretty it is. Though how much do we really know about Rukia's tastes and thoughts other than; oh crap! i'm gonna have to live on earth, oh crap! i'm gonna die, and oh crap! I have to go back to Earth and kick Ichigo's ass (and Arrankar ass) some more?

Bleach 202 Spoilers

Here's what really baffles me....

If Rukia was that powerful to begin with....even before she got the bad Gigai from Urahara...

How the heck did she get injured by the Hollow in the first episode, to a point where she couldn't fight anymore and had to xfer her powers to Ichigo? She was injured by a Hollow that Ichigo dispatched quite easily, before he actually learned how to fight. That just doesn't make sense to me.. Seems like that Hollow would have been minced meat by her hand quite easily, according to the way she handled this arrancar guy in this last chapter.

But then again, if she didn't get injured and xfer her powers to Ichigo....we wouldn't have this great manga/anime would we...

Bleach 202 Spoilers

Well she was distracted trying to save Ichigo's life and all. She took the hit for him.

Bleach 202 Spoilers

Yeah, but still, she could have done away with it way before that point with her skill level.. And on the matter of her skill, she shouldn't have HAD to take the hit for him. She would have had to essentially willingly take that shot from the Hollow...

Maybe it was the whole honor thing between Ichigo and the Hollow that she let him fight it. Much like what she had to do with Kaien and the Catcher......but there was no flashback or anything that hinted at this. Maybe she willingly got injured so that she could give Ichigo the means to fight for his family/honor. *shrug*.... But that is pretty far-fetched..

Bleach 202 Spoilers

im pretty sure when the mangaka started with the first chapter, he hadnt thought this far ahead. I doubt he had planned to make rukia as powerful as she is atm, rite from the start.

Bleach 202 Spoilers

^^
    probably the right explanation...heh