Thread: Bleach Musical

Bleach Musical

I don't know if any of you guys have heard about this before or if it's old news but I thought I'd post it anyway to hear your reactions. Behold Bleach the musical http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleach_(musical. If anyone has some more information I would love to hear about it. I can only imagine what the original lyrics are like for the songs. If this is old news I apologize but I just had to post this.

Bleach (musical)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
    Jump to: navigation, search
    The cast of the Bleach rock musical
    The cast of the Bleach rock musical

Bleach SOUL SONIC 2005 is a rock musical jointly produced by Studio Pierrot and Nelke Planning, based on the manga by Tite Kubo (Eİ /º Kubo Taito). The musical is directed by Takuya Hiramitsu, with a script adaptation by Naoshi Okumura, a veteran of the Japanese theatre scene. The music is written by playwright Shoichi Tama; the music in the show is completely original and not taken from the anime soundtrack. The initial performance run of the Bleach musical was from August 17 to 28, 2005 at the Space Zero Tokyo center in Shinjuku, with a possible tour to follow.

The musical is a condensed version of the Soul Society story arc, in which Ichigo Kurosaki and a group of friends head off to the otherworld to rescue their friend Rukia Kuchiki, a shinigami who is about to be executed by Soul Society authorities. During the course of their assault on the Court of Pure Souls, they become embroiled in a conspiracy that threatens to destroy both Rukia and the Spirit World itself.
    [edit]

Cast

This is a partial listing of the cast.

* Eiji Moriyama as Renji Abarai
    * Miki SatM as Rukia Kuchiki
    * Tatsuya Isaka as Ichigo Kurosaki
    * Rei Yoshii as Orihime Inoue
    * Shkji Hayashi as Byakuya Kuchiki

[edit]

External references

Here's the copy and past text just in case the link dosen't work.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Bleach Musical

I am not taking this seriously....

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Bleach Musical

I don't even begin to comprehend how this could possibly be pulled off ...
    Can't be true.

Bleach Musical

You don't believe me? I don't blame you I didn't quite believe it myself when I first saw it but I assure you it is indeed real. Just type in bleach musical in google and see what comes up.

Bleach Musical

Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
    You don't believe me? I don't blame you I didn't quite believe it myself when I first saw it but I assure you it is indeed real. Just type in bleach musical in google and see what comes up.
    It's not that I dont believe you, just sounds very unrealistic and absurd. Iono, i'll look into it though.

Bleach Musical

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=6468
    http://www.livejournal.com/com...ul_society/391145.html
    heres something on it

Seems like random rumors flying about forums though

Bleach Musical

See I told you it was real. Can't wait for the DVD release, you know it's going to be hilarious, especially with synchronized gotei 13 dance number.

Bleach Musical

Originally posted by: splash
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=6468
    http://www.livejournal.com/com...ul_society/391145.html
    heres something on it

Seems like random rumors flying about forums though
    I dont trust rumors in LiveJournals =P. I guess I'll just wait and see.

Bleach Musical

this is going to be hard to pull off

Bleach Musical

Bullshit. Nothing on Wikipedia is nessecarily true. Anyone can submit anything there and it doens't even have to be checked.

Bleach Musical

Here's the japanese address for the stage company that put on the showhttp://www.nelke.co.jp/flier/BLEACH/musical.html
    Go and take a look. They have the cast and dates of the performance. Is that enough real evidence for you? I know it's hard to beleive but it's true. So as opposed to denying it's existence why not embrace it? Common don't tell me that none of you has any sort of secret desire to see live action gotei 13 dance number.

Bleach Musical

It might be funny to see a recording of their performance.

Bleach Musical

sounds utterly hillarious

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach Musical

Ooh, I hope they perform Number One, A Capella.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin