Thread: New Titles!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Can someone return my 'Graphics Whore' title please?
    Last edited by Phoenix20578; Fri, 03-10-2006 at 03:06 PM.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

stares at title......time for some posting to get out of this hell title...mist lord?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain
    careful Chaoskiddo. I hear that if you just make lots and lots of posts in a short period of time you eventually get a custom title: Spammer...

At one point I was also all about climbing up through the ranks and trying to get some kickass title or that stuff. But that really only impresses stupid n00bs, and they eventually learn who has the real weight around a forum.

lots of people with post counts much lower than mine have more respect than I do (oh, and date joined makes a bigger initial impression than anything else, if you ask me)

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I have an idea, people should have an option to have their title Naruto, OP, or Bleach related.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    I like the idea... but I don't see an easy way to do it. I think it'd involve implementing a plugin and changing how user titles work a little bit.

Not that it's not possible, just that it's not really trivial to do.

Quote Originally Posted by masamuneehs
    careful Chaoskiddo. I hear that if you just make lots and lots of posts in a short period of time you eventually get a custom title: Spammer...

At one point I was also all about climbing up through the ranks and trying to get some kickass title or that stuff. But that really only impresses stupid n00bs, and they eventually learn who has the real weight around a forum.

lots of people with post counts much lower than mine have more respect than I do (oh, and date joined makes a bigger initial impression than anything else, if you ask me)
    nah, i didn't mean it like that, just eager to get out of "mist lord" thats all.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Okay the people who had custom titles before now have them restored.