Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
Originally posted by: Zhan
nah, kakashi is a Jounin and hes way stronger than the ANBU captains e.g. Raidou (or some shit) wasn't very strong and he got owned by the sound 4...I think he got promoted to Jounin after the invasion, or maybe I'm a complete tardfuk who don't know his Naruto properly.
kakashi was a former anbu captain....but he quit that

and kakashi's not a jounin, he's an "elite jounin"

well we know kakashi is stronger than anbu because he even ordered anbu to protect sasuke, yes thas right ordered so it can be safe to say, all jounin who are part of a team with the kids HAVE to be stronger than normal jounin because they have to
1. protect the kids
2. ensure the completion of the mission
3. fight the strong enemies

normally if the jounin was paired up with other chunnins or jounins, even if he was put in charge, he could more or less, trust the shinobi with their own lives, in this case, an example like the wave country mission, kakashi had to fight zabuza, make sure the old man stayed protected (completion of mission) and make sure that naruto, sasuke and god useless sakura didnt die.

edit: oops i went ranting, umm my point is...i thought that jounin should be over anbu, or at least add in an "elite jounin" after hunternin for the hell of it because i wanna become an elite jounin lol.