Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: who is isshin

who is isshin

Who said Urahara escaped?

All I remember is that he go banned from SS...

who is isshin

well if he's technically dead, and banished from soul society, technically i'd say he's supposed to go to hell or something, but urahara is on earth, which means he most likely ran from something.

i always thought rukia met urahara well before the first episode, i mean i'm sure it wasnt the first time rukia was injured when she fought taht hollow in episode one.

isshin has no idea who rukia is, i forgot in my long post before, but byakuya probably didn't know isshin. or else, he would've recognized kurosaki when fighting ichigo. so isshin doesn't know rukia, but urahara might've told him something about rukia's identity.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

who is isshin

ever noticed how glad isshin was to let rukia stay in the house? and how he's always pretended to be a dumb idiot, while when in shinigami mode, he was calm and smart? He's hiding a hell of a lot of things, and there's an entire Narnia sized wardrobe closet with skeletons with Isshin..

Also, I'm all for pre-Gin, don't know why [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

who is isshin

This is a really long shot, but how about this:

It was said, that there are (were) 4 noble families, 4 cornerstones of soul society. It appears that there is only one left (kuchiki). Thats why Byakuya is saying - if I won't follow the rules who else will follow them.
    This could mean that the rest (so far we know that 2 of 3, yoruichi's family and shiba (dead kaien, ganjo and his one handed sister) are living outside of soul society, living in exile).

It might be that the 4th noble family is Kurosaki.

who is isshin

lots of people believe that and even i believe that. but if it was then shouldn't the captains who know about the noble families recognize the name of kurosaki in kurosaki ichigo and think he is a nolbe family person?

ty psj for this sig

who is isshin

I seem to remember one of the Captains did react to the name "Kurosaki" although I can't remember who, or when.

I think Kurosaki is probably a false name Isshin took anyways. The Kurosaki family's resemblance to the Shiba family (not just Kaien, look at Ganju and his sister too) may not be coincidence.

who is isshin

i think that captain was Ukitake