Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: who is isshin

who is isshin

Oh wow. It's been a long time since i've been here. But anyways, i know it's a bit off topic but Yoruichi was NEVER EVER a captain. If you read ch159 again it will say that she was head of the executive militia or something like that. She has captain lvl abilities and all but never a captain.

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    from what i see isshin cant be a number of captains

11th: zaraki KILLED previous 1
    13th: he was 1 of yamato's first students
    8th: also yamato's first student
    2nd: it was yoruichi than soifon, besides that fighting style doesnt suit isshin
    1st: yamato has always been there
    5th: it seems isshin knew aizen when he was at SS so i'm guessing they were both captains at the
    6th: byakuya has been there longer than isshin left i think
    4th: isshin a medical shiniagmi? my ass
    12th: there were only 2 research development leaders, urahara then...shit i forgot his name. krotchski?

this would leave 3rd, 7th, 9th and 10th.

i'm riding on either 3rd or 10th because it seems like the 7th and 9th captain joined together and rose to captain together.

3rd is possible because we saw that gin was a VC before he was acctually a captain
    and
    10th is possible because we all know hitsuyaga couldn't have been there very long.
    I agree with you completely except about the 2nd and maybe 6th squads. Isshin most likely left with Urahara and Yoruichi. Like i just said, Yoruichi was never a captain so Soifong became a captain after Yoruichi left. So that means we don't know who was captain of 2nd squad before her. As for 6th, i'm guessing if Yoruichi is old enough to call Byakuya "little" that would means when she was still in soul society, he'd probably be a little kid or a teenager.

Edit: Oh and Yoruichi doesnt have a Zanpaktou (^_^)

who is isshin

Originally posted by: ArcZero
    Oh wow. It's been a long time since i've been here. But anyways, i know it's a bit off topic but Yoruichi was NEVER EVER a captain. If you read ch159 again it will say that she was head of the executive militia or something like that. She has captain lvl abilities and all but never a captain.
    No one said that she was a captain...

who is isshin

i wasn't refering to you. but there were a few ppl who say she was the captain of 2nd squad before soifong

who is isshin

I missed Chaoskiddo mentioning that... Even though I read his post a couple of times...

Blog Entries

who is isshin

Random theory I realized today, probably not new though. I don't really feel like explaining too much, so i'll give you my extremely flawed logic thats probably been said 100 times.

-Kurosaki is probably a fake surname.
    -Ganju looks like a young version of Isshin.
    -Ichigo looks like Kaien.
    -Ichigo was refered to as a pureblood, which can possibly mean that he is of noble blood.
    -Details on who Ichigo's mother was and what happened to her are somewhat inaccurate, seeing as different dates were given for events by both Ichigo and Isshin.
    -If one member of the Shiba clan went missing right before, during, or after its apparent fall from grace within the Gotei 13, then I dont think anyone aside from the Shiba clan would officially search for him. (Isshin)

.. and thats the end of it. Feel free to ignore it. ^^

who is isshin

Sounds interesting, now that you mention it Ganju and Isshin look kind of similar and Ichigo looks like Kaiens clone.

who is isshin

Originally posted by: Barumonk
    -Ichigo was refered to as a pureblood, which can possibly mean that he is of noble blood.
    what? when? proof needed please
    I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

Blog Entries

who is isshin

Chapter 187, although I'm probably mistaken. It might have just been the way the translator said it. Anyway, I can't seem to get ahold of the script from that chapter since ocean translated it. (ocean translated a good majority of the bleach manga chapters, but then took all the translations down after people were taking credit for them as their own)

who is isshin

Sorry.

who is isshin

I am learning the ropes. Just deleting my post. Sorry seniors.

who is isshin

Originally posted by: EpyonNext
    I'll bet money he was the 6th Squad captain before Byakuya.
    Ok, it's settle Isshin is an ex-captain, as to who he exactly is we'll have to find out.

who is isshin

They'll proberly explain who Isshin really is when the Allencar arc is over. I'm still betting on him being a previous Captain.

@Bleachwater: Double posts are bad, but triple posts are worse. Use the edit button.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

who is isshin

i think he was aizens captain, i really dont know why...i just know it

who is isshin

im riding on 10th captain, hitsuyaga is relatively new...

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

who is isshin

i think he might have been aizen's captain, when aizen was vice captain [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

thats how aizen propably knew about the research stuff

who is isshin

The one doing the inventions was Urahara, not Isshin...

who is isshin

yea thats true, thats not what i meant

isshin left with him and urahara propably led the research division, so the only link to urahara's info was isshin himself and vice captains tend to snoop around on what their captains are doing, and as far as aizen is concerned, he's quite the intellectual villian so its very possible that he would snoop around

who is isshin

He had to have left before Urahara.

Important points to note:

-Rukia knows urahara
    -If Ishin was there at the same time as Urahara's banishment he would look familiar to Rukia while she was living there.
    -Urahara was banished within Rukia's time as a seated member of the Gotei 13
    -Yourichi left before Rukia which explains why she does not really know her

Not sure if these are all true I read the manga last year and have been doing the weekly thing for awhile now.

who is isshin

From what I see Rukia met Urahara when she got injured in the first episode, so I don't think she knew him from before...

who is isshin

Urahara and Yoruichi left to the same time, because they said that Yoruichi helped Urahara to escape