Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: is bleach the best anime you have ever seen?

is bleach the best anime you have ever seen?

ive whatched every single ep out. i have actually had dreams about bleach before i even heard about and before i saw sigs and pics. i saw Ichigo's bankai (at that time i didnt know it was bankai) before i saw the anime. for you guys to get an idea how long ive seen them its been 4 years that ive been seeing bleach in dreams. kinda weird it scared me at first but now i guess its ok. i dont have any proof so for everyine that doesnt believe me then dont i dont care.

well anyways i like bleach its fun to whatch and keeps you guessing, although its not my favorite.
    1. Cowboy Bebop (even the english dub was good)
    2.FMA
    3.Bleach
    4.Naruto
    5. Golden Boy

I'm official.

Originally posted by: Zinobi
    ive whatched every single ep out. i have actually had dreams about bleach before i even heard about and before i saw sigs and pics. i saw Ichigo's bankai (at that time i didnt know it was bankai) before i saw the anime. for you guys to get an idea how long ive seen them its been 4 years that ive been seeing bleach in dreams. kinda weird it scared me at first but now i guess its ok. i dont have any proof so for everyine that doesnt believe me then dont i dont care.
    This is off topic, but damn it man, I believe you. I also "see into the future" sometimes, and it's fucking creepy. I'm not talking about deja vu, that's a totally different feeling.

zinobi WHAT THE FUCK?! to take terra's quote from the GD thread where the british women married a dolphin...

"she MUST be a virgin"

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

if you saying im a virgin then yes i am so what? its time will come as every thing else
    secondly...it happens geez just because you couldnt "see into the future" doesnt mean you have to blame me for being different.

I'm official.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Get out there and grab you some tang boy!

Before they get old enough to talk about their fucking feelings with you for 3 hours afterward.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach is good, only thing I kinda don't like is the gore. When they cut each other...holy shit they really cut each other. And I understand how they can focus their spirit force to close their wounds, but damn, Ichigo has bled himself dry at least 10 times over in the anime now. And they _always_ inflict the trademark shoulder chop wound that in reality would sever your arm and collapse your lungs but seems to have no effect on anyone. =P
    I don't have a problem with gore if it's done well, but in Bleach it really cuts down the credibility of things IMO.

The gore in Bleach?! Are you joking?! Try checking out Rurouni Kenshin OVA, the Rurouni Kenshin TV Series, Basilisk, or Blood+, now that is true blood and gore in those Animes. I can understand what you mean by Ichigo taking so many death blows in his vital spots on his body, but I guess Death gods have an advantage with the spirit power and all, and Ichigo has an even greater advantage at surviving because of his will to live. ^_^

there really isn't much gore in bleach..

i like DBZ better than Bleach -_-

the fight scenes of Bleach is pale and boring

Originally posted by: aznimperialx
    the fight scenes of Bleach is pale and boring
    just like you

This is a toss up between FMA and Bleach..FMA was a bit more serious and deep..and had a moral story to tell..while Bleach is fucking awesome in its own rights. I am now a Bleach fan ..i think it's better than nonfiller Naruto