Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: is bleach the best anime you have ever seen?

is bleach the best anime you have ever seen?

well im pretty new to anime ( or downloading it anyways ) so iv only seen db,dbz,inuyasha,naruto,bleach,FMA as of yet so il just put em in order i guess

1. FMA
    2. Naruto ( well right now sucks of course cause of fillers, but before that no anime gave me that insane craving to see the next espisode lol. { mostly just semi craving for most animes though super craving for naruto b4 XD } ).
    3. Bleach pretty good anime never Really wow'ed me but still good
    4. DBZ -.-"
    5. Inuyasha t(-.-t) ( ONLY on my list cause nothing else to put on lol )
    6. Dragon Ball (.... same reason as inuyasha -.- )
    7. Dragon Ball GT.... ( ok maybe not prehaps pokemon was better then this lol.)

next to see is in order

Monster
    One Piece
    Berserk
    Full Metal Panic
    FMP : 2nd raid
    tehn black cat, blood + all teh new ones n stuff XD

So after all those bleach might not even be in top 5 XD though still a very good anime [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

What do you guys think One Piece is so good for anyway? I think it's pretty horrible.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

the one piece manga is pretty good but the anime sucks

Ovan, The Rebirth

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Originally posted by: The Heretic Azazel
    What do you guys think One Piece is so good for anyway? I think it's pretty horrible.
    I'd like to know that too. So far I've taken everyone's word for it who says it's an awesome series, but I just can't see what's so great about it.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

I watched some german dubbed episodes with an amazing cut...they just cut everything out, which looks red. And actually i hated it, but then i saw an original episode and now i going to download them all, because this episode was quite cool.

One piece is amusing.....but it doesn't get really good until they reach the grand line. My first impression of the first 30 episodes was "wow...this is a very rinse/repeat series," but it gets insane once they introduce a ton more characters.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Bleach for me started off like any other wannabe anime. The starting to Bleach was boring and slow, when they reached soul society however, thats when I got back into it and then all the twists come one after the other, thats when I started to love bleach. Naruto started strong but it's getting weak right now (anime wise, not manga wise).

I like them both equally but right now Bleach has the lead in coolness. Bleach isn't my fave as many as said, it's damn good but it's definatly in the top 5.
    I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

1. Gundam Seed
    2. Bleach
    3. Gundam Seed Destiny
    4. Naruto
    5. FMA

Finish up to after the Alabasta Arc. Then give an opionion. As for me, " is bleach the best anime ever?" Long answer short, Yes.

My top animes:

1.) Bleach
    2.)Gundam Seed (not destiny)/ Onepiece/ Naruto
    3.) FMA/ Rurouni Kenshin
    4.)YuYu Hakusho
    5.) Something
    6.) Something
    7.) Inuyasha

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

bleach is the best anime to come around with all the disappointments of other animes and all..

1.bleach
    2.gundam seed
    3.cowboy bebop
    4.samurai x(the very first one with the birth of batousai and all.)
    5.rockman.exe(when i have nothing to watch, i really have nothing to watch.)
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Bleach is a very good shonen i definitly like it more at this stage than i like Naruto at ep 58 for example. But my two fav shonen animes are FMA and HXH those no shonens come near.

Top 5 anime:

1.Hajime No Ippo
    2.FMA
    3.Hunter X Hunter
    4.Kenshin
    5.Major
    6.Slam Dunk
    7.Ghost in The Shell
    8.Cowboy Bebop
    9.School Rumble
    10.Bleach

man, I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Monster!! Maybe noone has been watching it, or maybe it is just not as mainstream as I though, but I feel like it is an amazing show. I have never been bored of a single eps. (although, waiting for releases weeks at a time is kinda annoying).

Anyway, Bleach is pretty cool. I kinda got into it at first, but got bored. After that, I started to watch it hearing so many good things about it, and I has really gotten to be one of the best.

But it is not at the top, my list here:

1.FMA- I still watch it every now and then. I can relate to the love these two brothers have for eachother like the one I have for my own. Also, some of the best intros and outros ever.
    2.Naruto- Yea it is slow now, but i have not been so exited about an anime before, and the manga just lets me know that it will continue to be one of the best.
    3.Cowboy Bebop- one word: BADASS
    4.Monster- Man, this is one of the best detective animes(well the only detective anime) I have ever seen. It is very compelling.
    5.Samurai Champloo- Man, hated that this had to end, I love these characters, and the art style and fighting is awsome.
    6.Trigun- VERY funny, prob. the funniest animes i have seen.
    7.Now and Then, Here and There- very depressing anime. although short, it has some of the best character, some that you get to love so much, it's a real tragedy that they end up dying.
    8.Bleach-Started out slow, but it is getting very good now. Still cant get over that ichi looks WAY older than 15.
    9.DBZ- where it all started for me, it will always be in my heart, but maybe a little further down the list [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    10.Beserk- one of the first anime's i have seen, and it is still one of the best.

Now I dont think that any one of these series is better than the other, they all have something that the others do not, somthing that sticks out in my head. I know most of them are new, but I am new to anime, so i really cant comment on things I have not seen. Bleach does have potintial to move up. I am hoping to see how this series changes again(urge to read the manga is growing)

I like Monster but i read only the manga.

Genin

1. Flame of Recca
    2. Bleach
    3. TenjhoTenge
    4. Naruto (before all the fill up stories)

Originally posted by: mage
    heh if you think bleach or naruto is the best anime ever i think you havent watched very many good animes [img][/img]

my favorite is FMA, though.
    Ive watched plenty of animes, including FMA, and I still say bleach.(Dont get me wrong, FMA is still an amazing anime)

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    I'd like to know that too. So far I've taken everyone's word for it who says it's an awesome series, but I just can't see what's so great about it.
    Having seen all 246 episodes of one piece over and over again I still wait for the next episode to come out.

I cant really say the same thing about any other anime. Can you?

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Well.. I certainly can't say that for One Piece.

The characters are so... annoying looking. Especially the one with the really long nose.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

One piece manga is heaps better, watching the anime is fucking shit.

1: FMA
    2: Kenshin
    3: Bleach
    4: Gundam Seed
    5: Cowboy Bepop

@ The Heretic Azazel : You have a small mind which has a little understanding of creative work.

Originally posted by: Zhan
    One piece manga is heaps better, watching the anime is fucking shit.
    I could say the same thing about FMA and Kenshin.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    I cant really say the same thing about any other anime. Can you?
    I can say the same for quite a few other series even if they aren't nearly 300 episodes. I just don't like One Peice all that much.

Welcome back btw.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs