Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: things you hate

things you hate

things you hate... i'll start it off with a few of mine

1. when i get superglue onto my fingers and it feels like i'm shedding
    2. when my toilet gets clogged with crap, and i'm the one who has to fix it
    3. when the bed's frame crashes in the middle of the night and you literally start rolling off
    4. when my stupid cat meows for eternity, wanting attention. and then you come to pet it and it runs off
    5. when my friends break my stuff
    6. when something really stupid and annoying happens and nobody seems to have done it
    7. just when you have a bad day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

things you hate

1. public bathrooms
    2. bad days
    3. fat snotty bitches
    4. school
    5. when i get blamed

things you hate

would it be inappropriate if i said i hate black people?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

things you hate

I hate this person ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

I also hate flashback episodes, JAPs, cold sores, heights, clowns, hardcore Conservatives, downloaded music full of errors, "romantic comedy" movies, mathmetics, spinach, broccoli, cat poop, racists, arrogant people, traffic, people who drive really slow, seeds in my baggies and mooches.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

things you hate

- Ideals of society
    - Contacts (everybody gets places because of people they know)
    - Society in general (the swedish one to be correct), and it's law systems... I wish I could change it
    - People who don't know when to shut up
    - People who intrude on others' private matters, I think nosy is the correct word for that
    - Racists and other closeminded people who hates others for their beliefs (I guess that's a bit ironic since I just said I hate racists, but you get the point)
    - A lot of other things which I can't remember right now because you never can when you are actually asked about things like these [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

things you hate

Everything but bad bitches.

~1~

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

things you hate

Originally posted by: mage
    would it be inappropriate if i said i hate black people?

Most! You have to say most, or you're racist!

Anyway what I'm hating most in life are my sack of shit friends who always try to exploit me.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

things you hate

when my friend try to get me int touble >.<

things you hate

When this dumb broad tried to say I was ashamed of my race. Now you guys know that shit aint true.

~1~

things you hate

i hate when my friends say im doning the wrong thing, but later the results i was doing was correct

things you hate

- People who don't think and reply on others.
    - Racists, terrorists
    - Doing anything that is eventually pointless
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

things you hate

-Stupidity: i.e people who run their mouthes about things they know nothing about, stubborn people who hold on to a wrong idea when shown it is wrong, people that don't know how to conduct an argument, yet continue to argue

-Arrogance: i.e. Peoplewho, although may not be stupid, are characterized by a superiority complex.

-Cruelty: basically, cruelty for the sake of cruelty. In many cases, I don't mind cruelty if its for vengence/justice.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

things you hate

Originally posted by: Psyke
    I also have a strong dislike for (hate is too strong of a word sometimes, ne?) those who second-guess the earnest endeavors of unfortunate failures (or disappointments) which were attempted in sincerity, honesty, and for all the best of intentions and pride.

It is funny that I hate regret, but also equally hate those that do not know when/how to feel it...

I also hate condoms. in the words of the Old Dirty Bastard, "Oooo baby I like it raw, oo baby i like it Raaaaaaw!"

EDIT: Added quote. Who says that when we're all dead and forgotten that the 'point' of our actions and words are also similarly departed from this realm? Everything has a point, otherwise (as mathmatics has proved) it would not exist anywhere in space. Therefore, anything that exists must have a point.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

things you hate

I hate

1) People that makes a statement and does not back it up. They go on and on about what they see but when asks why they see it like that they stare at you as though you're an idiot because you can't understand and that you're retarded and when you point out that they are wrong they say you're twisting their words and they'll twist their own words.
    2) Thought zombies that just repeat what others say as long as its the popular view in fear of being unpopular.
    3) Racists and reverse discrimination racists, doesnt matter if you're white or black.
    4) Stereotyping. Unless it is true it is a form of hating and racism or just plain wrong. Get your facts straight before you stereotype someone or something. There are a hundred and one ways i can find that makes the stereotype not so unique anymore to just about any stereotype.
    5) Rap music that talks about sex (especially prostitution and pimps), drugs, gangs and money or any combination of those just to sell the CDs. If you want to tackle those subjects at least make it lively, down to earth, and dealing with real life. Real people shouldn't have to put up with your corny and limited world view of police hatin, gangbanging, pimping, drug dealing, degradating young girls, and pistol whipping. That is ghetto street stuff that you want to live in but it won't teach your kids anything positive and their future will turn out worst knowing only negativity. I like any kind of music and im not dissing rap but just the fad that the genre has become. R. Kelly is different. His rap has a story that flows with the music and is one of the raps that actually make sense. His music is diverse and even when they touch on sensitive issues such as the ones listed above he takes a humour stance.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

things you hate

People that "displease" me:
    1. Stupid and/or annoying women/girls
    2. angsty teenagers
    3. Stupid teenagers
    4. People who act gangsta because they honestly think it makes them look cool (people who act gangsta to be funny are coo')
    5. People who do stuff just to piss people off (when it's not just a friendly back and forth)

Stuff I hate:
    Stupid generalizations
    How people treat sex and relationships like crap
    Bathrooms with a mirror in front of the toilet so you have the pleasure of seeing yourself shit. (don't hate, but I've never understood it...)
    When the wind blows from behind me and pushes my hair in my eyes so I can't see a damn fucking thing.
    There's some more I can think of but I'm tired...blah

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

things you hate

Things I despise
    1.People who tote there religion like a fashion statement.
    2.People who user the reliogion as a shield fro mthe worold around them adn become extreamly stupid and arrogent.
    3.Anoby thats stupid enoug hto ask the question when was the war of 1812(I shit you not i knew some that dumb in high school and hated ther guts.)
    4.Woman who want a Super hot manly man but has no body hair what so ever, dress's in "really cute cloths", and that will buy them anything and everything. Thats not a boyfreind, thats your gay father who still in his thirties and dating.
    5.Guys who are assholes, have no personality, treat women like shit, throw their money around like they're are god, and still get all the women.

things you hate

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Originally posted by: Psyke
    I also have a strong dislike for (hate is too strong of a word sometimes, ne?) those who second-guess the earnest endeavors of unfortunate failures (or disappointments) which were attempted in sincerity, honesty, and for all the best of intentions and pride.

It is funny that I hate regret, but also equally hate those that do not know when/how to feel it...

I also hate condoms. in the words of the Old Dirty Bastard, "Oooo baby I like it raw, oo baby i like it Raaaaaaw!"

EDIT: Added quote. Who says that when we're all dead and forgotten that the 'point' of our actions and words are also similarly departed from this realm? Everything has a point, otherwise (as mathmatics has proved) it would not exist anywhere in space. Therefore, anything that exists must have a point.
    Example of what I mean by pointless. In my job, it is necessary to churn out a whole stack of paper work whenever an event happens. It is very tedious and takes hours to complete. In the end, no one ever reads it and is eventually filed/thrown away. It's the feeling I hate when I'm burning my time away typing these "important" reports.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar

things you hate

You guys have reminded me about a lot more things I hate. Wow, I'm filled with hate...go figure.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

things you hate

I hate hangovers....

things you hate

i hate traitors...

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.