Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 201

Bleach Chapter 201

LQ raw torrent here:

http://www.datorrents.com/down...%20201%28lq%29.torrent

Someone will probably find a direct download somewhere...

Bleach Chapter 201

why didn't she fight like that in the first episode? she beats an allankar but lost in the first episode?

Bleach Chapter 201

That demolished my ass. Definately didnt see it coming.

Bleach Chapter 201

Oh shit, did Rukia just turn the world upside down with her shikai or what the hell is going on?

Anyway, D-Roy got raped badly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach Chapter 201

that was pretty cool, but wat the hell did rukia do? i dont get it

Bleach Chapter 201

direct download
    for some reason I was under the impresion that there was no Shonen Jump this week but I guess it was just for Naruto
    Bleach c201 - Wind & Snowbound

(Deiroy shakes Ichigo's hand and lets go)

Sado: (I would've died... Had Ichigo been a step slower, I really would've died...)

Ichigo: ...Sado, take cover.

Sado: Wa-wait! I can still--

Ichigo: Don't worry Sado, just leave it to us.

Sado: ...All right... I understand... (--I see...) I'll leave it up to you... Ichigo.

(Sado dashes off to find some cover and runs into Rukia, who is converging on Ichigo's position)

Rukia: Thank goodness you're safe!

(Sado and Rukia part ways as soon as they meet, each in different directions)

Sado: (Ichigo... you've already... done so much...)

Sado: (We just... can't help you out anymore-- Ichigo...!!)

(The panels return to Ichigo's situation)

Deiroy: ...Well, well, well... I would've had fun had I killed him sooner.

(Rukia arrives on the scene, and the both of them confront Deiroy)

Ichigo: Rukia...

Rukia: Well... I ran into Sado about halfway here... This the ******* that tried to off him?

Ichigo: What now? It's not like we're gonna pull back or anything right?

Rukia: ...Step back, Ichigo.

Ichigo: Ah!? I'm not gonna-- turn... tail...

(Rukia takes out some Soul Candy and swallows it)

Rukia: ...Leave this to me, you can go and pull out for now. I've been meaning to grind this bastard down with my power... even before this fight started.

Deiroy: So now the problem seems to be which of you I should drop first.

(Ichigo stands awed at the Shinigami form Rukia has not been in for so long)

Ichigo: Rukia, you... regained your... Shinigami powers?

Rukia: ...Cat got your tongue? Remember, the reason why I couldn't revive my powers was because of Urahara's work. With that now out of the picture, it was only a matter of time before I returned to my normal self.

Ichigo: Ru... ki...

Proxy Soul Rukia: Pyon!

Ichigo: Ahhh! Wha... what the hell is this thing!?

Proxy Soul Rukia: I'm here to help you withdrawj. Pyon!

Ichigo: Pyon?!

Rukia: In the Female Shinigami Association, "Chappy" here is the most popular version!

Rukia: It's the first Gikongan I bought with my own money and, as you can see, it can swap places with me whenever I need to change forms.

Ichigo: What gives!? So that thing can actually move into another's body for substitution?!

Proxy Soul Rukia: That's right! Pyon!

Ichigo: If you had that, then you sticking me with Kon wasn't such a bad idea!!!

Soul Proxy Rukia: That's cruel! Pyon!

Ichigo: Man, shut up, will ya!? You better put on a good show!! Idededede!!!

(Deiroy wastes no time in striking at Rukia)

Ichigo: Rukia!!!

(Rukia manages to block the attack, but is overpowered and thrown into the sky)

(Deiroy chases Rukia past a utility pole and the wooden structure is cut down)

(The Arrancar catches the falling obstruction and identifies himself)

Deiroy: The name's Deiroy, 16th of the Arrancar.

Rukia: I'm of the 13th Division--

Deiroy: Not gonna finish eh? Well, fine. All those involved that we've targeted are marked for elimination anyway, so what good will it do to know everything about you guys.

Rukia: Maybe when it comes to knowing ranks-- Though, I'm sure knowing the name of another sword wouldn't hurt.

"Whirl, Sodeno Shirayuki (White Snow + ??? Someone know the kanji "sodeno?")."

(Rukia releases her Zanpakutou.)

Deiroy: (Her Zanpakutou-- it's turned white...!)

Rukia: First Dance, White Month.

(The blade of Rukia's Zanpakutou disappears from Deiroy's sight for a moment, but reappears. A circle around the Arrancar's feet now seems to be freezing up his leg.)

Deiroy: Wha... What... in the hell is going on here!? You!

(Deiroy jumps away from the ground escaping the influence of Rukia's Shikai.)

Deiroy: Damn it!! You little freak Shinigami!!!

Deiroy: Let's see how you fare when I'm up here!! You won't be able to do much now with just a sword that freezes the land! Die, you little insect!!!

(Deiroy's right eye shines ominously.)

Rukia: --Now isn't that a shame?

(The land that froze beneath Deiroy's feet has risen sharply up into the sky as an icicle which and has now ensared the Arrancar.)

Rukia: Shirayuki is not simply the sword which makes the land freeze. Anything and everything within its circle of influence, be it heaven or earth, will fall under its icy grasp.

End of c201

Ending text:

With Rukia's icicle cracking, what happens next?

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach Chapter 201

woahmygosh! Rukia kicks ass now! Makes you think why she didn't do this in the first chapters, lol. Then again, it was all a masterful plan by Aizen, nothing more than a play.

Who0o0o can't wait to see more action!!!
    I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

Bleach Chapter 201

HOLY FUCKING SHIT Rukia's soul slayer is AWESOME

I can't believe she just trashed that allankar with no problems

Bleach Chapter 201

Wow, that was a kick in the face. Rukia kicks ass. Thats one insane Shikai.
    Makes me wonder what her position in the 13th division is now. it has to be at least vice or 3 from that show.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach Chapter 201

i wonder if shes achieved ban kai yet

Bleach Chapter 201

Cool chapter. Rukia was actually great in this chapter, it was really unexpected.

Now awaits some more badassery from hopefully Urahara and Isshin.

Ichigo was the last one i thought would get help. He should be strong enough to be able to fight one allankar on his own and i didn't think they'd wait with the hollow problem.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach Chapter 201

that was pretty cool, too bad for chad though he's finally feeling the effects of being completely useless(Orihime is feeling the effects as well) so we might eventually get some develpment in their powers yet.

Rukias shikai is cool but it seems like a less powerful Hyourinmaru without the dragon effect but it's still cool none the less.

well back in the day if she didn't have that retarded power sucking gigai, she could've probably taken on Renji.

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach Chapter 201

Yea she is definetly weaker than Hitsugaya since his Hyourinmaru is known as the strongest water/ice element zanpakutou.

Chad better get stronger, he's awesome. The first character i really liked in Bleach. Orihime is afraid of hurting people, unless she gets over that fear she won't be able to fight even a squirrel.

Bleach Chapter 201

Orihime is the medic now. Her healing is what's extrodinary.

Bleach Chapter 201

Yeah I always thought it was weird how Renji looked like he was so much stronger than Rukia, considering the fact that Rukia showed more talent in their flashbacks.. now I know thats not really the case lol

EDIT: In the last page I thought it looked like a senbonzakura lol

Bleach Chapter 201

rukia's eyes look more like byakuya's now that she begain fighting.

also, i don't think her shikai turned everything upside down since everythings normal in all the next panels. it looks like it was just scanned upside down and not changed back to normal.

Bleach Chapter 201

rukia cant be so strong...in the first episode she was cut so easily by such a weak hollow that ichigo could cut with the first attack when he became shinigami....

hmm well, i should have read the chapter first -_-

Bleach Chapter 201

you guys seemed to forget that the thing aizen took out of her limited her spirit power, everytime she did a technique a shred of her spirit power was permantly lost, until aizen removed it, this was bad for the rest of the world, but rukia can fight much more easily. ....did anybody else thing it was great to use her faux body as a distraction??

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach Chapter 201

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] rukia owns now xD but i dont think she has bankai.

Bleach Chapter 201

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    you guys seemed to forget that the thing aizen took out of her limited her spirit power, everytime she did a technique a shred of her spirit power was permantly lost, until aizen removed it, this was bad for the rest of the world, but rukia can fight much more easily. ....did anybody else thing it was great to use her faux body as a distraction??
    yeah, that faux body plot device was great because look, 200 chapters later, kubo can still reveal something new and awesome about an old character! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i heart bleach. this series rules =]