Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 201

Bleach Chapter 201

sorry double post

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach Chapter 201

Originally posted by: basey44
    i dont know, hes a little shit, i cant wait till aizen rips the shit through him. my fav captain is the man slut, currnetly fighting yamamoto

are you saying that Shunsui is a man slut, he's the bomb diggidy bomb -_-

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach Chapter 201

i dont know, hes a little shit, i cant wait till aizen rips the shit through him. my fav captain is the man slut, currnetly fighting yamamoto
    Calling Shunsui a man slut is insane and very very wrong.

Bleach Chapter 201

Originally posted by: kyubisrage
    im not complaining [img][/img]. also dont you read a manga right to left ?
    yes.

Bleach Chapter 201

then if you read the bleach tv one it kind of makes sense reading left to right on some pages. Im like have i been reading the manga wrong all the time by reading right to left [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach Chapter 201

Just read the manga today.

All I have to say is: Holy Shit, did not see that one coming. Aizen's damn good at deception.

This particular chapter surprised me as well. As already said: how the hell does Rukia kick ass like that, yet she got pwned so bad in the first episode?

Whatever. This is a kickass series.

Bleach Chapter 201

It's good to see that Rukia is kicking some ass. She's much different than what she used to be.
    The only thing I can guess about her being defeated easily by the hollow at the beginning was because of Ichigo. I would think that if she killed the hollow normally, the corpse would have crushed Ichigo since it was pretty much going after him. Because of that, she used herself as a shield (a poor one at that) to protect Ichigo.

Bleach Chapter 201

Originally posted by: PSJ
    Calling Shunsui a man slut is insane and very very wrong.
    lol i meant cos id bet he gets around, you saw the flashbacks he was always chasing all the chicks. anyways hes awesome in my books. also man slut doesnt mean he does men, it means hes a man and a slut, as slut is usually attributed to female.

but enough of that, more talk about this chapter and how much rukia kicks ass

Bleach Chapter 201

That Chappy soul thingy is quite freaky. Kon IS a godsend compared to that, hahaha.

Bleach Chapter 201

Yeah, Chappy there is way to fucking perky.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach Chapter 201

yeah seriously. i'd rather have kon at least hes funny.

Bleach Chapter 201

I haven't seen it poseted yet, so heres the scanlation from Bleach7 Bleach 201

"I'll trouble you only so much as to hear a single name tonite.....that of my blade"

:: orgasm ::

Bleach Chapter 201

Frogking posted some interesting screenshots from ep 8: http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...GE=7&enterthread=y

Looks a LOT like Yami & Ulquiorra.

Bleach Chapter 201

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Frogking posted some interesting screenshots from ep 8: http://forums.gotwoot.net/mess...GE=7&enterthread=y

Hrm, I agree with the first one but the second one looks a bit differnt, who knows who these are, but imagine the kick if they actually pulled them out from episode 8 and they end up being like super hallow hybrids (maybe the next step to the perfect hybrid? Or just pure hallow kings who are very powerful. (At this time they were talking to the fisher hallow so I think they are just stronger beings like him).

Bleach Chapter 201

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

the second one looks more like inoue's brother in hollow form

Missing Nin

Bleach Chapter 201

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    you guys seemed to forget that the thing aizen took out of her limited her spirit power, everytime she did a technique a shred of her spirit power was permantly lost, until aizen removed it, this was bad for the rest of the world, but rukia can fight much more easily. ....did anybody else thing it was great to use her faux body as a distraction??
    Hmm I don't recall that she lost spirit power to the object that was left inside her. Then only case of limiting on her was the faux body as far as I remember. Could you atleast point to where your refering to in the manga chapter wise with that claim?

That aside I was actually pretty disappointed in this chapter I just felt Rukia as a whole was shown as overpowered. She was NEVER anything special in the 13 squads she wasn't a vice captain or anything of that nature. Yet first attack with her released sould slayer and she kills a Uber hollow without any issue at all!?!?!? Not only that but unless the rules were changed isn't she suppose to be at 1/5th of her normal spirit power or so while on earth considering that was the requirement given to Renji when he showed up previously even though due to possible war time orders this might be totally irrelevant.

Overall i would have just prefered a much more gradual developement to her power rather then making her seem around Captain level and definatly atleast around that of a vice captain.

Bleach Chapter 201

there were many instances during rukia's time w/ ichigo in the human world when she would try to perform a demon spell and be frustrated at why her spirit powers weren't returning. the moment when aizen explained that the thing inside rukia was absorbing all her powers before he took it out explained all the times when rukia was unable to help out ichigo at her fullest potential. so i don't mind that she can achieve shikai now. bankai would be a bit iffy for me but i'm totally fine w/ rukia having a shikai. and who said her circle had to be a small range only? i'm sure with enough spirit power or concentration, she could encompass a football field.

Missing Nin

Bleach Chapter 201

Originally posted by: Honoko
    there were many instances during rukia's time w/ ichigo in the human world when she would try to perform a demon spell and be frustrated at why her spirit powers weren't returning. the moment when aizen explained that the thing inside rukia was absorbing all her powers before he took it out explained all the times when rukia was unable to help out ichigo at her fullest potential. so i don't mind that she can achieve shikai now. bankai would be a bit iffy for me but i'm totally fine w/ rukia having a shikai. and who said her circle had to be a small range only? i'm sure with enough spirit power or concentration, she could encompass a football field.
    No that explination was due to the Faux body cloaking her presence by using her spirit power and causing it not to recover it had nothing to do with the object stored in her as far as I remember. Its quite possible I'm wrong but it was purely the Faux body while she was on earth with Ichigo.

Bleach Chapter 201

ah, you are right: ch. 175 pg. 15.

but now i would think there's no reason for her to not transfer to a new body that would actually help her regain her shinigami powers before busting out her shikai in grand fashion =]

Missing Nin

Bleach Chapter 201

Originally posted by: Honoko
    ah, you are right: ch. 175 pg. 15.

but now i would think there's no reason for her to not transfer to a new body that would actually help her regain her shinigami powers before busting out her shikai in grand fashion =]
    They have shown enough Shikai where its not a big deal she knows her soul slayers name. My personal issue is that she seems to have a much more powerful Shikai then several of the Vice captains we have seen upto this point. Her killing a Uber hallow in one shot when ones of that level of completeness were already stated to be a problem for captains it just seems very very off for me to see someone who was just a random squad member to pull main character or not. Given we could get backstory about how she's been training sense we left her in soul society but even having her just develope at that rate to me greatly cheapens the series.