Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 201

Bleach Chapter 201

I'm just happy that we have something with a female character that can actually fight. I'm sick of seing animes where all the female characters are worthless plot devices to be rescued and protected all the time.

Bleach Chapter 201

Originally posted by: Honoko
    Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    you guys seemed to forget that the thing aizen took out of her limited her spirit power, everytime she did a technique a shred of her spirit power was permantly lost, until aizen removed it, this was bad for the rest of the world, but rukia can fight much more easily. ....did anybody else thing it was great to use her faux body as a distraction??
    yeah, that faux body plot device was great because look, 200 chapters later, kubo can still reveal something new and awesome about an old character! [img][/img] i heart bleach. this series rules =]
    Seriously, this series blows me away. So much that I acutally have to hold back from shouting out huge spoilers on the Anime threads ( i dont like spoiling .. just excited? yenno? .. gah it scuks haha).

I can't believe after i mentioned how I wished to see Rukia get stronger again in the last episode review, I go to this thread and it happens! OMG damnnnn dudeee.

This chapter caught me by surpirsed, and yes I'm impressed they can pull a 200 chapter gap that makes everyone go "Ohhh snapps:" Anyhow if she did have a bankai I would think it would be like a prison of ice or some super expansion of her first release (simmilar to Byayaka's bankai is a bigger badder version of his first relase).

All we need now is for her to bust out a higher level demon art spell simmilar to how Aizen did spell #96.

Originally posted by: EpyonNext
    I'm just happy that we have something with a female character that can actually fight. I'm sick of seing animes where all the female characters are worthless plot devices to be rescued and protected all the time.
    Hey ... Sakura is getting a bit stronger herslef too! I mean the 5th is training her haha. I hope she gets stronger ...

But I agree, women need to bee kicking some arse too.

Last note, I do hope that Chad gets stronger. Everyones getting stronger and I hope Chad does too (latino pride man!) something like maybe S-cry-ed remix or something.

Bleach Chapter 201

her shikai is worthless, anyone who moves outside the circle wont be hit...

the next enemy and all beyond will never die to her shikai, because they will not stand still , or just jump up.

it was just a villain without any character to display the power of her shikai.(though its easily avoided)

Bleach Chapter 201

Originally posted by: Masamune

the next enemy and all beyond will never die to her shikai, because they will not stand still , or just jump up.

it was just a villain without any character to display the power of her shikai.(though its easily avoided)
    ..im sure she can control it to use it vs people that move a lot, it would be worthless otherwise..

Bleach Chapter 201

http://www.bleachtv.com/ bleach tv has one out log in and dl. It is a good quality if you ask me. But it could be better.

Bleach Chapter 201

Originally posted by: Masamune

Her Shikai can probably do more than that. The attack was called "First dance, white month" so she probably got some more dances, i would say about 4 or 5 in total.

Bleach Chapter 201

what PSJ said~

Bleach Chapter 201

alrite, rukia's soul slayer was cool and whatnot, but did the whole thing have to be at an expense of an allankaar. They have lost their coolness as a result of Rukia. Grimm Jaw or Uloquirra better redeem their fellow allankaar in my eyes

Bleach Chapter 201

There are so many allankar so I'm glad that at least some of them get beaten quickly. It would be draggy otherwise.

lol, now the anime people are discussing whether or not Rukia will get strong again. I so feel like running in there and scream "RUKIA IS MEGA STRONG AND HER SHIKAI KILLED A UBERHOLLOW"

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach Chapter 201

only one person is talking about it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img], and I think it'll be even funnier when they find out Aizen is alive and the cause of why Ichigo even became a shinigami any way

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach Chapter 201

I just want to see their faces when Aizen reappears, kills Hanimori, and then Gin reveals himself as Aizen's subordinate.

I expect at least 2 or three Anime watchers to shit their pants.

Bleach Chapter 201

lol at the moment theyre all looking forward to a showdown between the big bad guy (gin) and hitsuguya. reading the anime threads is funny

Bleach Chapter 201

What is this facination with Hitsugaya? Since he appeared in Bleach 5 people have requested sigs with him in and that is probably just a small fraction of all the Hitsugaya fanboys out there.

Bleach Chapter 201

i dont know, hes a little shit, i cant wait till aizen rips the shit through him. my fav captain is the man slut, currnetly fighting yamamoto

Bleach Chapter 201

they fascination with hitsugaya is that he looks cool. But then the story reveals more about him little by little and you realize that he isnt all that great. I know, i have been there. Lol!

Bleach Chapter 201

"kid geniuses" are always a lot of peoples favorite characters

also it seems everyone has forgotten about ishida for the moment, we still dont know how his situation will end up

Bleach Chapter 201

i went on bleachtv.com and tried to download the old manga chapters but it can't dl, i could only dl the latest chapter, can someone tell me why?

Ovan, The Rebirth

Bleach Chapter 201

mangatraders.com has the bleach manga.

Nice chapter, get to see Rukia kick some ass, nice shikai ability, there would have to be some other attacks that she knows.

Bleach Chapter 201

Originally posted by: kyubisrage
    http://www.bleachtv.com/ bleach tv has one out log in and dl. It is a good quality if you ask me. But it could be better.
    Hah... BleachTV sucked... worst manga scanlation I've seen in a while... maybe ever....

Bleach Chapter 201

im not complaining [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. also dont you read a manga right to left ?