Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV: Rome

TV: Rome

Does anyone watch this show?

If not its a show about Rome in Ceaser years but you see the story mostly through two soldiers Veranis and Pullo.

If you dont watch it and like historical dramas you should.

Rome

This is a great show, too bad no new episode tonight. Basically the show is about the transformation of Rome from the Republic to the Empire. Lots of sex, gore, and violence.

~1~

Rome

Yupp I'm watching it to.. It's great, wished for even more nudity! hehe HEFF! =) No new episodes, damn I was lookin forward to one!

Rome

Im only on ep 6 i saw ep 2-6 last night what a great show. I like the story alot. Who are you favs characters?

Mine are Pullo,Vorenus,Octavian.

Rome

I agree i like them the best.. Pullo and Veranis (the two of them make a great team!! lol) and octavian is smartass! And octavia is hot! hot hot hot!

Rome

She's a lesbian.

Rome

I've only seen ep1 since I won't have my cable back till I move next month, but from what I saw it was a cool show. I'm still waiting for my sister to bring me the dvd she recorded the remaining eps on.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Rome

Originally posted by: SK
    She's a lesbian.
    Lesbians can be hot! hot hot hot!

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Rome

This is a good show and is as close to historically accurate as entertainment can get...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Rome

She isnt leasbain she is bi [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I read in tv.com that the show might go on even after Ceaser's fall and we will se Octavian's rise to power and Marc Anthony rule after Ceaser.

I want to see the how the smartass takes power.

Rome

well i was downloading ep 6 a week ago, but stupid tv whores think its lillegal. my download got stuck at 97.7% and wouldnt move [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Rome

Go to www.torrentspy.com and dl there i have download 8 eps from there without a problem.

Rome

Whoa Octavian fucked his sister. I was surprised how pissed Atia got, I woulden't think she would care about it that much after acting like her son was Caesar's lover.

~1~

Rome

I didnt find it shocking cause they were freaky at those times.

But i liked was how easy Octavian saw through Octavias plan.

Poor girl heer mother lies in her face,her lover just uses her as her pawn.

Season two of Rome started about a week ago. It starts off where the last episode ended, with ceasors death.

Mark Antony is now in power, rome is falling apart and there is a power struggle developing between antony and octavion. As well lucius verienus has become quite a bit darker which i like. Smashing the statue of concord and yelling "I am a son of hades! I fuck concord in her ass!" was priceless.

Theres a few thigns im wondering about though, like that boy who was being beaten up. As soon as he said "i'll suck you cock" the servant stopped. I can't figure out the significance of a bj at this point. As well, the appearence of that jewish guys brother, who is apparently in some political trouble in Jeruselum. Wonder where that will lead.

I got to start this series. Out of all the series I've seen from HBO and Showtime (Sopranos, Dexter, Deadwood, Dead Like Me, Carnivàle, Sleeper Cell) none have dissapointed me, so I doubt this series will be any different.

Dead like Me was a good series. too bad they stopped after 2 seasons.

I can't wait till I start watching this season. The last season took me a very long time to watch, however, since I kept falling asleep. >_> Some scenes are just so quiet and talky. Not that I don't like it.

I love thai series just finished watching first 2 episodes of season 2 and i can't wait for episode 3

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

So, just finished ep 4. attia isn't dead, anthony's beaten, and verenus has his kids back. pretty good ep overall.

the amount of blood in the torture scenes was kind of disturbing. i dont think i've ever seen that much blood, even in R rated movies. Im liking ceaser's new young generals, but why did they get rid of the original octavian. i really liked him.