Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too many questions about Bleach

Too many questions about Bleach

I was thinking of the recent episode of bleach, specifically where Ukitake uses the Shihouin House's crest to destroy soukyoku, how there are families in soul society? do they all operate on adoption like rukia into the kuchiki family? That got me thinking. if they all died from earth then why do most not have memories, or not want to die, assuming they get reincarnated again? why do SS people get cool powers and earthlings do not?
    i think im reading way too far into this, but (apart from having nothing else to do) i have to wonder what Kubo is thinking.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

The parakeet boy explained that when people die and go to Soul Society, they rarely are united with their families, so they bind together in family-like groups.

I would like to know where a shinigami is supposed to go when they die... since clearly they can die.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Perhaps that is when they truly cease to exist.

Also, not all SS people have "cool powers", only a select few do. It's like when Rukia and Renji were little, and that Captain told them they were powerful because they were hungry, or whatever. It's just like Ichigo, only a few people have the latent potential in them.

For everything else, I'm sticking with my theory that SS is also more of a parallel world. People are born there, but people also come there when they die. That's the only explanation that makes sense to me.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Ichigo is a special guy. Let just leave it at that.
    Most people in SS are just souls and don't have special powers. A select few are able to tap into power and harness it (think Chakara =P but without the handseals) and/or just stronger than everyone else (case in point, Kenpachi).

It's like in the normal world where Ichigo lives. Some people have powers ranging from really strong (Ichigo) to medium (Chad and crew) to weak but funny to look at (Don and rest of the regular humans).

Umm ... I believe once you die in the real world you go to soul societ y and kinda live life again, the only thing is you age verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slowly. I mean VERRYYYYYYY Slowly. So you can die again or be executed in which I believe that you fade from exsistance entierly (if you executed) or you go to another plane of higher spiritual awareness. ( like ... a heaven for heaven.)

Maybe if someone dies in Soul Society they are reborn on the earth, but with no memories of soul society, or something. Rukia (I think it was Rukia) was saying something about how the two are constantly exchanging souls and there's balance and stuff...or something...and yeah.

Anyways, the biggest mystery bugging me is that Hollow mask that appeared in Ichigo's clothes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Also, the "white" version of himself that he sparred.

And in what "village" (i thought there were 80 i could be wrong) you come depends on what you did in your preview life.

like ken was a bad personne and he was at village 80 or 79 (not sure). but if thiss is true then rukia would've been a evil bitch in real life. or it's just a plot hole... OR i am wrong with the "depends on what you did in your preview life.
    "

doesnt ichigo wear that Shihouin House crest =S

One thing I don't like about Bleach is that this isn't explained very clearly. But I think that when Rukia was explaining to Ichigo about why Quincy's were bad she said that when a Quincy destroys a soul completely he disrupts the balance of souls traveling to and from soul society. I took that to mean that when someone "dies" in soul society their soul returns to earth to be reincarnated. That would just make soul society a stopping place for souls waiting to be reborn.

But what's wierd is that I don't think Rukia was sent to Soul Society, but rather BORN there. That's what it seems like anyways.

That would add a little disruption to the theory.

Where did they say she was born there? She doesn't have any parents... and she's a soul (needed the false body). I thought she was a human that died but was different from the others because she had spiritual powers.

urgh. thanks to everyone who is trying to peice this together, it just bugged me how its so unclear the SS-earth system works.

Originally posted by: Mae
    Where did they say she was born there? She doesn't have any parents... and she's a soul (needed the false body). I thought she was a human that died but was different from the others because she had spiritual powers.
    They didn't say it, but it's implied, I guess. She told Ichigo he was a "filthy human" when he was fighting Captain Kuchiki, and it doesn't seem like she has any memories of her time on earth...Her flashbacks are all of her as a child in Soul Society. I figured if she lived on earth they might have shown a few of those memories.

But maybe I'm wrong...she could've been alive on earth too.

nobody in in SS has memories from thier previous lives. and she called ichigo a filthy human, cuz byakuya is a noblemen. his status is higher then those of normal humans/souls. its like a king vs a slave.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

I figured Rukia was born on Earth and just died really young, like Renji.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

I find the story makes no sense. I just watch it for the action lol

Originally posted by: Assassin
    nobody in in SS has memories from thier previous lives. and she called ichigo a filthy human, cuz byakuya is a noblemen. his status is higher then those of normal humans/souls. its like a king vs a slave.
    I get the nobleman part, but the bird kid had memories of his time on earth. So I was just guessing that everyone who dies and gets sent to SS keeps their memories.

But like Azazel said she could've died really young or something...

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

lol, heero's got it I'm afraid.

I still think the "balance" thing implies that their are souls born in SS and human bodies born on Earth. Souls are reincarnated (I suppose - there's no real evidence for this) and are born on earth. And bodies die, and turn into souls, travelling to SS. When someone is killed as a soul (by a soul slayer), they cease to exist. And there you have it....Balance.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    When someone is killed as a soul (by a soul slayer), they cease to exist. And there you have it....Balance
    nup, soul slayers cleasne the souls, for hollows they remove the sins the person has done as a hollow and they get send to ss, against someone in ss it probably reincarnates then on earth, anything else though, such as quincy arrows destroys souls

u guys are thinking too much. i doubt the creator of bleach thought this much about it.

ty psj for this sig

gin will destroy everything!!! : O teh evil mastermind - my theory