Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too many questions about Bleach

Too many questions about Bleach

I'm pretty sure that when someone dies in SS they are reincarnated in the "normal world" and vice versa. Anything else seems unlikely.

Originally posted by: Masamune
    gin will destroy everything!!! : O teh evil mastermind - my theory

why? what would he have to gain from this?

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

I'm still going with the idea that Aizen, for some reason or another, wanted to bring down Soul Society and was willing to die for it... Gin is probably in it with Byakuya and the rest are good guys.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Originally posted by: 6Zabuza9
    u guys are thinking too much. i doubt the creator of bleach thought this much about it.
    I bet he did. Building a story on just action is idiocy. Of course everything is well though out, that's the bacis for a good story, for example you can really see when something is made up on the spot and when something is well thought out. I have yet to find one of these, made up on the spot scenarios in Bleach, everything is extremely well planned.

As for the Parakeet boy having memories, that's clearly because he was a special case, his soul stayed on earth clinging to a parakeet instead of directly going to Soul Society and therefore he didn't lose his memories, that's how i see it anyway.

I also like the idea that Soul Society and Earth changes souls between each other, once you die in Soul Society you are reborn on earth as a new human and when you die in the normal world you are sent to Soul Society.

As for Rukia calling Ichigo a "filthy human" and her being born in Soul Society, well as far is i know you cannot be born in Soul Society. you simply go there after you die and that's it.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Perhaps Rukia is some sort of short, bitchy space alien 0.o

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Perhaps Shes a real minx in the bing!

Rukia already explained that the souls on earth and in SS cycle back and forth in the natural order of things. Watch the episode where they explain quincies, and how their destruction of hollows as opposed to cleansing them disturbs the cycle.

A better question would be: Why did the parakeet kid REMEMBER what his mom looked like when everyone else forgot?
    I think i heard that the whole parakeet kid thing was filler, though

ISSO: what are you talking about?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

@Assertn: well, i have seen that and i think i mistated my question earlier, regarding the whole state of reincarnation, it was just pointed towards all the little inconsistencies (like that parakeet, which wasnt filler because its in the english manga atleast) and unexplained things about bleach.

im pretty sure that in soul society people arrive there after dying on earth, and people are also born there, such as in the noble families like byakuyas, i cant really back anything up though because certain things havent been revealed in the anime yet

The other thing I'm wondering about is Hell. We know it exists, but wouldn't sending a soul there also disrupt the equilibrium between SS/Earth? Or is Hell a subsection of SS or something?

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Hell has nothing to do with Bleach.

Hell is for scaring little boys and girls into doing the right things in life and being good little sheep christians.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Originally posted by: Nin10doman
    The other thing I'm wondering about is Hell. We know it exists, but wouldn't sending a soul there also disrupt the equilibrium between SS/Earth? Or is Hell a subsection of SS or something?
    i was wondering about that too

@azazel: the hollow that had the parakeet went to hell in the series
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I don't buy that equilibrium explanation at all. It's just SS propaganda that was used to justify the eradication of Quincys. In fact it was so succesful propaganda that even some Quincys believed it (or at least wanted to believe to quit seemingly honourably). Later the ruling clans of SS (Kuchiki no doubt) decided it was such a convenient lie, as it could be used to justify action against any faction opposing Shinigami supremacy, that they made it the official truth and since then all the new Shinigami are taught it at the academy as a natural state of affairs.

Hollows can be destroyed by demon magic or other spiritual powers at leisure and nobody seems to care. Yet suddenly if they are killed by a Quincy arrow, which is basically just a form of demon magic, the soul is permanently lost and it's a great injustice. Yeah, right...

Well, this is exactly why I like this series so much!

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Don't trust anyone over thirty.

I originally agreed with what Basey had said, but now I think it's more like a cycle of reincarnation. That would maybe explain things like Ichigo/Kaien and Rukia/Hisana (that girl in the Byakuya's picture). EDIT: Whom I know nothing about because I dont' read the manga.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

I don't think it explains Rukia/Hisana because Hisana died 50 years ago, and Rukia stated she's hundreds of years old.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Originally posted by: Kraco
    I don't buy that equilibrium explanation at all. It's just SS propaganda that was used to justify the eradication of Quincys. In fact it was so succesful propaganda that even some Quincys believed it (or at least wanted to believe to quit seemingly honourably). Later the ruling clans of SS (Kuchiki no doubt) decided it was such a convenient lie, as it could be used to justify action against any faction opposing Shinigami supremacy, that they made it the official truth and since then all the new Shinigami are taught it at the academy as a natural state of affairs.

Hollows can be destroyed by demon magic or other spiritual powers at leisure and nobody seems to care. Yet suddenly if they are killed by a Quincy arrow, which is basically just a form of demon magic, the soul is permanently lost and it's a great injustice. Yeah, right...

Well, this is exactly why I like this series so much!
    ooo, interesting take on it.

But now there's even more to think about... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I just hope that at some point some of this will be revealed to us...