Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9 Tailed Demons in Naruto

9 Tailed Demons in Naruto

i agree

i agree

Originally posted by: Sapphire
    There's still a chance that they are running around free somewhere in the world, minding their own business.
    I somehow doubt this one.

As wild as the Kyuubi was when free, and as insane and adamant for destruction as Shukaku was, if the remaining Bijuu were not sealed within a living host or in some container of whatever sorts, I believe we would know about it.

I dont think the Bijuu's are running wild.

Didnt Gara's grand mother said that during the great war everyone was after their power and to balance the power the most known villages atleast have one Bijuu. Can someone dig up her quotes?

When I get home from work, I can.

I know she stated villages were after their power to strengthen their military, but I do not recall it ever being declared that each village was given one.

Thinking about it, Konoha wasn't given anything but a lot of destruction and loss, when acquiring the Kyuubi.

Don't know how you would "give" something like a Bijuu to someone.

I'd really like to see some more of them, soon. And, while I'm expecting to only see them in quick scenes of their bodies being carted off by random Akatsuki members, I'd kill to see one of them in action.

darthguard
    here is all the information you need on the bijuus
    http://animespiral.com/viewstory.php?sid=181335

Q. What about Tengu and other creatures? I heard Lee is its Jinchuuriki...
    A. Tengu is not a tailed beast, but just a Youkai; that indeed resembles some of Lee’s characteristics. Therefore Lee is not a Jinchuuriki. You could say Kishimoto inpired the character on it.

why did you bring up a 2 year old thread.. as your first post?

Correction for Jadugar...There is only 1 demon inside Naruto, not 9 demons. 1 demon with 9 tails.

Quote Originally Posted by yapchagi
    Correction for Jadugar...There is only 1 demon inside Naruto, not 9 demons. 1 demon with 9 tails.
    Yes, I'm sure everyone is aware of this by now. I bet Jadugar is so thankful for your clarification of his mistake, especially considering he made the thread IN 2005.

*slaps forehead*

natra

this should help

this has all the tailed beast users names and this has them holding up a number to go with their tailed beast