Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trigun: Badlands Rumble

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Trigun: Badlands Rumble

Yes, it's gonna happen. Here's the news from ANN:

The October issue of Neo magazine (A UK Anime magazine) includes an interview with Studio Madhouse's founder, Masao Maruyama. In it he says the studio is working on a Trigun Movie that should be released in a "couple of years". The November issue of Anime Insider also confirms this news.
    I'm pretty excited about this, but it really sucks that it will be such a long wait. I can't wait to see this.

So come on people, feel free to express your happiness over this great news, or speculate on what in the world this movie will be about.

(Personally, I'm just happy that Masaya Onosaka will live once again as Vash. Seriously, I'm the guy's biggest fan.)

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Trigun Movie

Vash and the whole party is back ?
    If the art quality match Advent Children's no one will complain about this movie.

Eh one more thing ...

Hurray !

Trigun Movie

awesomeness!

Trigun Movie

Awesome news, will be looking forward to this!!!

It'll be good to see Vash the Stampede up to his usual shit.

Trigun Movie

Oh yeah! I rewatched the whole serie today ^^

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Trigun Movie

Any thoughts on what this movie will cover?

It will either be 1.) a new "filler" story 2.) a recap of the series 3.) a recap of teh series, more closely following the manga

Or something else entirely. I'd much rather it not be the first, as this is probably the only time we'll get more Trigun material, and it'd be great if the movie added more to the story - a la FMA.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Trigun Movie

I really enjoyed Trigun so I'm lookin forward to it! =)

Trigun Movie

amazing news! but i hope they dont make it all crazy art or anything. Trigun wouldn't be the same if they changed the art and animation style.

as for the story, i hope it continues from where the series ended. or maybe go into more detail about vash and knives, and the crew of the space ship

This is a pic taken at the anime fair in tokyo
    It might be the movie
    its called trigun x

I do hope that's the movie. For some reason I think that the movie will be some sort of alternate version of the series, though I'm hoping for some sort of sequel.

a trigun movie that is freaking awsome...... i think the movie will fill in some of his past and will be a continuation of the series.... seeing that he is reunited with Knives.... which would be awsome.. because he decided to live by his own rules, not just by the no killing rule that he adopted from Rem.
    Last edited by dragonrage; Mon, 03-27-2006 at 05:43 PM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Oooh! Trigun movie!?!? Sweet! Just the thought gives me the 'good' chills! I can't wait!

woot i just hope hte movie comes out soon and someone subs it soon aswell. i really liked trigun but i would like to see mroe gunplay

[X]
    [PSJ] Owns All

Quote Originally Posted by djblingsingh
    woot i just hope hte movie comes out soon and someone subs it soon aswell. i really liked trigun but i would like to see mroe gunplay

read the first post it said in a couple of years....
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Trigun the Movie: Badlands Rumble

Last edited by Marik; Mon, 01-03-2011 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Added 576p version.

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    crappy 3.2gb release... But still, SWEET!!!!!! my new years just got so much better

user posted image

So cool, hopefully the movie won't dissapoint. I'll check the movie later tonight, can't wait! ;D

Oh man, I love me some Trigun. The movie was fun, they had Vash and Wolfwood so it was obviously amazing. Though seeing Wolfwood again made me sad remembering how he dies.

I've been waiting for this! Thanks Marik, as always!!

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Movie was great, makes me eager for more!