Bleach c200 - Night of Sledgehammer

Rukia: b&FF&nkTnKBfLfW~c_&c

Ichigo: b~]]j`jc

}TnKkowqa(hK_b(oL

Rukia: bonWek~d`c_n`^!?c

Ichigo: bm6k

Signature by Lucifus

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Great summary, very readable [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The guy who posted those images calls himself Ukitake Jyuushirou, respect!

Bleach 200 Spoilers

if people are able to post pictures like this before its released, why cant they just put up all the pages

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Damn, these next chapters are going to be the best yet.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Originally posted by: mage
    if people are able to post pictures like this before its released, why cant they just put up all the pages
    They want it to be "spoilers", and they like to keep us in suspense.

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Signature by Lucifus

Jounin

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Manga 7 has released their HQ Scanlation. Now go get it.

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Good stuff... it looks like we are gonna have a couple of awesome simultaneous fights... can't wait for the next chapter

Bleach 200 Spoilers

This chapter owned GO BLEACH!!!!

Bleach 200 Spoilers

oh man, when i think about how the next few chapters will look like in the anime, i get tingly all over. i cant wait for the mayhem to start!

Bleach 200 Spoilers

awesome chapter.

and sado should get like a whole armor, instead of just his arm, then maybe he wont be wiped aside [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 200 Spoilers

where is ishida and why hasnt ichigos dad told him he is a crazy mofo yet lol

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Sado's power sucks.

He needs rasengan.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Bleach 200 Spoilers

lol naw he needs the shit from scryed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 200 Spoilers

M7's HQ

Since some are too lazy to link.

Anyway, this was a great chapter. It reminds me of when Ichigo and co. first entered Soul Society and began encountering the Shinigami. Now they are fighting with the Shinigami and against virtually an unknown enemy.

Can't wait to see these battles get going, it should be a lot of fun!

Bleach ftw!

Bleach 200 Spoilers

im curious about how those shini-hollows that approached ichigo fit into all this. As of rite now, we have Soul Society, Aizen's army (the allankar), the humans (ichigo and the gang), and these ex shinigami-hollow things.

atm we have SS+humans vs Aizen, but no word from the other party (whos name i cant remember).

any thoughts on what they're going to do?

Bleach 200 Spoilers

lol what i love is how everybody has a soul candy, but only kon seems to not follow orders, i wonder what the hell the others do. all the false bodies should get together and have a party with a picture of orihime and matsumoto naked next to each other...niice partah!

erm. well, this chapter was awsome, i love how everybody underestimates hitsuyaga because he's small and later gets their asses kicked by him...ahh i wonder if matsumoto is strong enough to take the other one.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Nice chapter, Grim has probably gone after Urahara, Yorouichi, or Isshin, or even Ishida's dad, but these people seem to be able to make their spirit power like non-existent.

Yeah, the only way that I see for Chad to become stronger is if it goes kinda like Scryed, it goes to the other arm, partial body or something. As Chad and Orihime, are going to be left WAY behind, Ichigo has Bankai, and he also has the hollow power, which is the cause of this arc, and it will be coming out, or being used soon. It would be cool, that if Ichigo loses himself within the hollow, that he then fights the Shinigami, even Isshin, or even better KENPACHI!!, as this could be the way to reintroduce Kenpachi back into the story with a rematch with Ichigo, and then his developed released soul slayer! Fuck that would be cool!

Bleach 200 Spoilers

lookout kai just creamed himself

Bleach 200 Spoilers

That would be awesome Kai, Kenpachi beating Ichigo senseless. I would pay to see that.

The only thing we need now is to see Hitsugaya getting his ass handed to him and saved by Urahara/Isshin in ban kai, that would kick so much ass it ain't even funny. I bet Yoruichi, Isshin and Urahara will have to save some people, no way is Yumichika and Ikkaku strong enough to defeat these guys. I'm questioning Rangiku's and Renji's strength to. Rangiku is the vice of the worlds weakest captain and Renji is just a vice, he may have powered up but he has to go all out to win.