Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 200

Bleach 200 Spoilers

i wanna see byakuya get hollow powers like the other guys did, hed be so powerful seeing as just as a shinigami hes about as powerful as the allankar, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] imagine his flash step

Bleach 200 Spoilers

If Byakuya got that he would be close to unbeatable. Wonder what would happen i Yama-jii or whatever is name is got hollow powers, his zanpakutou would be strong enough to destroy the world.

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Now sit down......

and now imagine Kenpachi with Bankai, AND hollow powers!

UNBEATABLE!

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Now that would be a sight, he wouldn't need technique at all, one swing and whoever was in front of him would be destroyed.

Bleach 200 Spoilers

thats...just...wow

he could probably just stand there and watch everything die from his spirit pressure

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Well I wonder if they have Shikai or Bankai for their Zanpakuto or if they just have it but being a hollow hybrid that they have just higher spirit pressure?

Bleach 200 Spoilers

We'll probably find out in a couple of chapters.

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Originally posted by: PSJ
    That would be awesome Kai, Kenpachi beating Ichigo senseless. I would pay to see that.

The only thing we need now is to see Hitsugaya getting his ass handed to him and saved by Urahara/Isshin in ban kai, that would kick so much ass it ain't even funny. I bet Yoruichi, Isshin and Urahara will have to save some people, no way is Yumichika and Ikkaku strong enough to defeat these guys. I'm questioning Rangiku's and Renji's strength to. Rangiku is the vice of the worlds weakest captain and Renji is just a vice, he may have powered up but he has to go all out to win.
    i like the way you think about hitsugaya getting his ass kicked. I also think that we are probably gonna see some kind of decent fight between isshin and grim jaw really soon. is grim jaw one of those elite hollows, vastadoore or something?who knows

Bleach 200 Spoilers

nah the vastadoore(?) are shinigami's who tapped into their hollow powers(just like Ichigo can do) Grim jaw and his gang are Allankar, they are hollows who obtained shinigami powers.

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Renji VS Illfort is gonna rape all

Bleach 200 Spoilers

nah the vastadoore(?) are shinigami's who tapped into their hollow powers(just like Ichigo can do) Grim jaw and his gang are Allankar, they are hollows who obtained shinigami powers.
    wait, arent those vizards? Vastorodes are part of aizens army as hitsugaya explains and are a type of super elite allankar

Bleach 200 Spoilers

all of these allankar on earth are rank Vastorode. you can tell by the way they look [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Originally posted by: splash
    Vastorodes are part of aizens army as hitsugaya explains and are a type of super elite allankar
    thats pretty much what he just said

Bleach 200 Spoilers

WTF? no. Remember when the guy that was in Ichigo's class(the dude with Yzak hair) he was a vastadoore guy and they are a seperate group, they are not with Aizen. He wanted Ichigo to join them, the Allankar only wants to kill everybody.

The vastadoore are fighting both shinigami and Aizen's Allankar army. This will develop into a three-way war later on.

Hitsugaya doesn't know shit, stop mentioning is name argh!

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Wow... You were wrong the first time, and even try argue when someone corrects you...

Vastaroodes are the strongest class of Allankar... a Vizards is what the Yzak-like guy was...

And they can name Hitsugaya as many times as they want, he clearly has his facts straight unlike you...

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Fine, my bad. In the manga-rain scan the Yzak dude calls himself a Vaizaado, thought Vastaroodes was some other spelling of that since Allankar has had like 3 diffrent spellings already.

The Hitsugaya comment was not serious but that's not my problem really...

Bleach 200 Spoilers

I want to see some ass kicking!

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Originally posted by: heero
    I want to see some ass kicking!
    LOL, heero, your becoming more like Kenpachi. I think its the sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, the next chapter will kick ass. I think they'll do the battle order like this:
    Ichigo
    Hitsugaya
    Ikaku
    Renji

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 200 Spoilers

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    LOL, heero, your becoming more like Kenpachi. I think its the sig

Anyway, the next chapter will kick ass. I think they'll do the battle order like this:
    Ichigo
    Hitsugaya
    Ikaku
    Renji
    Less talk, more fight! lol

I think the order is more like Ikaku, Renji, Hitsugaya, Ichigo.

Bleach 200 Spoilers

wasn't renji just chilling outside urahara's store? wat're the odds that urahara's gonna join in?