Page 105 of 113 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2251

Thread: The Funny Videos Thread!

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

The execution was awkward, but the idea was really cool.
    -----------------

With Chas dressed as Osama bin Laden the Chasers drive a disguised Canadian motorcade through two security check points, they were stopped close to where President Bush was staying.

Blog Entries

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GsqUZkmO-zk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wasn't sure if this video was better fitted to this thread or the Diablo 3 thread...either way I thought it was pretty funny.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 05-25-2012 at 11:02 PM. Reason: fixed link.

I like this one better xD

LOL, that was pretty good. I really liked the zinger.

BTW, thanks for fixing the link...I don't think I've ever embedded a video into a post.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Clip a friend posted on facebook from Pentagon Wars explaining the state of american military technology. *Salute*

"You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Barles View Post
    Clip a friend posted on facebook from Pentagon Wars explaining the state of american military technology. *Salute*
    Haha, funny video, really shows the ineptitude of the Pentagon brass. I know people who work at BAE, the company that designed and produce the Bradley. It's basically a light tank that's a death trap with its aluminum armor that can't even stop RPGs. But I think we've all played Battlefield and the Bradley is tons of fun in that.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Froom tosh.0's webblog titled: Surgery Turns Innocent Child Into A Bro,

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by enkoujin View Post
    haha awesome clip. Not sure how it's NSFW, but they really put that netnerd in his place... the laundry hamper at Ithaca college.

10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I don't support or condone this kind of humour, but it is funny as hell:

Now that was funny, especially the bit about getting a piece of the car that hit him.

That grammar nazi vid is one of the funniest things I have seen. Reminds me of Saman
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Wow you got amusement from that bit? Terrible, terrible. I liked Peep Show, but most of the material on That Mitchell and Webb Look is hit or miss silly.

Are you kidding? Their stuff is hilarious. I just wasted the last hour of my life watching them
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

It's like godzilla!

Then it looked like rape. And I lolled.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Oh man that fight sucked me in, I was actually sitting at the edge of my seat even though I felt I knew how this had to end based on the narration. Spoiler alert . I actually got pissed off at the spider for not finishing off the wasp: "It's trying to feed you to its babies man!"

Quote from a wikipedia article on just how nightmarish a fate that spider is about to face:

"The female tarantula hawk captures, stings, and paralyzes the spider, then either drags her prey back into her own burrow or transports it to a specially prepared nest, where a single egg is laid on the spider’s abdomen, and the entrance is covered. When the wasp larva hatches, it creates a small hole in the spider's abdomen, then enters the spider's abdomen and feeds voraciously, avoiding vital organs for as long as possible to keep the spider alive. After several weeks, the larva pupates. Finally, the wasp becomes an adult, and emerges from the spider's abdomen."
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak