Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2251

Thread: The Funny Videos Thread!

I post a video of a chick, Archangel posts a video of a dude. Wtf?

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Blog Entries
    Mine's funny.

Yes, wtf?

Best part @1:15 Luke gets it... no he doesn't. And then @1:40.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Blog Entries

Technology up in this bitch

Like if you know what this is about:

I dare you to watch all the way through.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

This is from the 2011 Canadian Football League awards banquet (as seen on ESPN MNF). Two old rivals go at it. One punch KO power:

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    http://www.ted.com/talks/mikko_hyppo...g_the_net.html

Damn, I didn't even think that they purposely made "crash" crash the video player until I watched it the second time.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Wed, 11-21-2012 at 07:09 AM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    http://www.ted.com/talks/mikko_hyppo...g_the_net.html

Damn, I didn't even think that they purposely made "crash" crash the video player until I watched it the second time.
    Cool video. Kind of terrifying, but mostly for the big financial companies who eat the bill for fraudulent account use. It's funny to find out about the Pakistani brothers who allegedly wrote the first virus, and 25 years later they still live in the same shithole.

Also wonder how cool/uncool it would be to have to live life on the run like the Swede and his Indian friend who are wanted by Interpol. I imagine they will eventually turn themselves in and avoid prison by turning in their contacts in the underworld. Sordid game.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    I hate how greater security online is almost necessarily equatable to greater authority for regulating agencies and law enforcement agencies. If we lived in a world where everyone in those agencies were Ghandi, then that wouldn't be so bad, but that's not the reality. There's something to fear no matter which way it goes.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Well you have to admit, the online world as it currently exists is the wild wild west, maybe worse because of the anonymity of the internet. If criminals weren't so arrogant as to leave their calling cards in their code, they'd be even harder to find.

I'll say we need both sides, even the bad guys. By exploiting holes in security systems, they force improvement and advancement. No wonder they are called "innovators" by social psychologists.

Blog Entries

If I was Lucas (or someone at Disney), I'd sue to have this garbage banned.

Great commercial from GE, with some awesome cameos:

Craziest field crashers:

This is the episode of Crossfire that was the final axe for the show. Jon Stewart says what a lot of people were thinking, "what's with these talking head political debate shows spreading all this hate?":