Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach 54 Raw

Bleach 54 raw

I dont want to be warned again. Check your pm's.

Bleach 54 raw

Originally posted by: Jadugar
    I dont want to be warned again. Check your pm's.
    Hey Jadugar can you send me the list.

Also BTW: Faster than bleach society and lunar ??? Could it be? IT IS! Low SEEDers, but ENJOY ^^ (hope this is not a fake sub).

DB Bleach 54 !!!!!!

Bleach 54 raw

wooooooot go DB!!!!!!!!

Bleach 54 raw

Originally posted by: mage
    very good episode, it felt like they played totally inappropriate music when soukyoku first attacked rukia, though. requiem for the lost souls would have been 1000000000x better! man after watching it again, they did a horrible job of implementing music at the appropriate parts.

and why the fuck are they putting in fillers NOW?! :\

I completely argee. They could not have chosen worse music during those scenes, especially the Ichigo appearance scene. I remember reading the manga, and using the Ost to give the scenes a bit more feel to them. Requiem for the lost souls for Rukia's monologue and Number One when Ichigo appears. Ugh...Its just crap...utter crap...This is just another case of the manga being so much better then the anime, and an anime director in need of a brick to the face.

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

Bleach 54 raw

ichigo fighting at the end was very neo/matrix-ish which was cool, but the video qulity on this one was pretty crappy in my opinion. Overall nice episode, looking forward to more ichigo ownage. Too bad they will have to start doing filler soon this is by far one of the best animated series i have seen, artistically speaking it looks great. Hope the fillers are filled with comedy, that would be ok, perhaps ichigo going on a date or competing at something in school, there is alot they could do with the filler, they dont have to do the bad guy/hallow of the week they can do school situations too.

Ok guys, im locking this thread now. Since no one seems to have noticed, i'll tell you all now: Bleach now has the same policy on release/discussion threads as Naruto anime forum. One thread for releases, both raw and subbed, and one thread for discussion. There is to be no episode discussion in the release thread. A discussion thread can be made once the raw is out, but make sure you put 'raw' in the topic description, and change it to 'subbed' when a subbed version has been released.

Anyone who fails to follow these rules from now on will be given a warning.

Gotwoot Moderator

Sig made by Lucifus