Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 199

Bleach 199 Spoilers

raw out at bleach7

Bleach 199 Spoilers

nevermind

Bleach 199 Spoilers

Awesome chapter just because of Rangiku and Orihime, very nice.

Sent down quite a few, going to get rid of all people with a bit of spiritual energy, damn, weak ones first.

Bleach 199 Spoilers

Originally posted by: kAi
    Awesome chapter just because of Rangiku and Orihime, very nice.
    Completely agree. Thats the best thing about this chapter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The next one looks great also. Guess we'll see Grimjaw in action.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 199 Spoilers

20 bucks says that Ichigo's hollow takes controll of him while fighting Grim Jaw and he beats the ever living shit out of him.

It will own.

Bleach 199 Spoilers

Ya or hollow ichigo will take control of ichigo and there be in a enternal struggle for like 5 chapters.

Bleach 199 Spoilers

Hrm, you think Ichicho will become a half shimagami half hallow (like the perfect hybrid) ? Eveeryone seemes to be heading in that direction. Just wondering.

Bleach 199 Spoilers

yea i think ichigo will become the perfect mix inbetween, hes different from all the others who have tried to mix their powers because they all started off as one and tried to get a bit of the other, where ichigo was created with both

Bleach 199 Spoilers

Originally posted by: PSJ
    What if it is Hitsugaya's brother from his life before entering Soul Society? That would be one hell of a twist and maybe an oppurtunity for that weak ass Histugaya to power up, seriously he gotta be the weakest captain.
    hmm, i would beg to differ, i think the weakest would be mayuri, not hitsugaya... getting trashed by aizen is not a shameful thing, but getting trashed by a quincy? that's a totally different matter... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

wonder what urahara has up his sleeve... hope we can see some good action from next chap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 199 Spoiler pictures

Originally posted by: Zhan
    hmm on page 8 Grim Jaw kind of looks like Hitsugaya...oo wow wouldn't that be a plot twist if they were related and ended up fighting each other.
    That is so true. he dusnt 'kind of' look like hitsugaya, he looks a lot like hitsugaya which has me wondering too. It seems possible. I mean it would be a convenient plot device to send hitsugaya to the human world so that he could meet up with hitsugaya in such a situation. In any case i really like these Allankars. Well to be specific, Grim Jaw and Ulquiorra

Bleach 199 Spoilers

I like that Hitsugaya-lookalike's attitude with the whole "doesn't matter how much power they have, kill them all". Having those kind of villains just makes the series much more better, hehe.

Bleach 199 Spoilers

heres my image of grim jaw

Bleach 199 Spoilers

Originally posted by: kooshi
    I like that Hitsugaya-lookalike's attitude with the whole "doesn't matter how much power they have, kill them all". Having those kind of villains just makes the series much more better, hehe.

hehe i totally agree

but is it grim jaw or grimmjow

Bleach 199 Spoilers

ahh the matsumoto on orhimime thing was awsome.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Bleach 199 Spoilers

On a side note, I love reading the Anime threads. Those guys have no fucking clue about whats coming.

Bleach 199 Spoilers

yea its pretty funny, and one guy was disappointed cos he thought ichigo was gonna weild the execution blade