Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate the rain

I hate the rain

Originally posted by: basey44
    haha WD thats awesome as, your weather sounds like its simialr to here, hailing one day sunny the next, a little rain is romantic but that much is just fuckin annoying
    Whoa, so Mexico's climate is alike Australia's? Wouldn't have thought about it, ever. Weird. Shame I can't say anything about Australia whithout falling into a lot of cliches like "kangaroos" and "murderous koalas waiting to pounce and feed on human babies."

Erm, that aside, the traffic here gets this bad because most roads at the center and southern city were built like in 1850, when there weren't cars and people probably used horses or OMG their feet to walk. So it tends to jam once you cram about 9, 000, 000 cars and 25, 000, 000 people into a city half the size of Los Angeles... well, maybe a little bigger. A little.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

I hate the rain

WD, you should really visit Australia some time in the future. It's probably nothing like you've always imagined.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I hate the rain

come on raven dont tempt her, we both know shed be eaten alive by drop bears

I hate the rain

Or worse yet, a pack of starving Dingos

I hate the rain

I've been trying to come up with a nice reply for this topic in a few days, and here it comes:

Rain sucks. And now you know why. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

I hate the rain

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    I've been trying to come up with a nice reply for this topic in a few days, and here it comes:

Rain sucks. And now you know why. [img][/img]
    for a few days you sure know how to put thought into things, just playing. anyways, yeah, rain sucks, especially when it fucks up all your freaking plans.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

I hate the rain

stupid rain ruined my day...again

I hate the rain

Rain doesn't suck, i love the rain [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I hate the rain

I don't mind rain when I'm feeling like playing and getting wet.

Or making the sole male japanese techer at school feel uncomfortable because I'm in a wet t-shirt at his class! Man, I'm not forgetting that day ever, in all of my life.

And I'll get around to viist Australia someday. Once I uh, marry someone who'll protect me of the starving dingos who seem to feed on tourists. Or when I feel like staying 28 hours on a plane!

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

I hate the rain

Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
    I don't mind rain when I'm feeling like playing and getting wet.

Or making the sole male japanese techer at school feel uncomfortable because I'm in a wet t-shirt at his class! Man, I'm not forgetting that day ever, in all of my life.
    You tease. You must use your sexapeal for the good of man kind. THE GOOD I SAY.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

I hate the rain

Today was the first real "Ithacaesque" of this semester. Temperature never got above 50, rain didn't start until 1030, and i emerge from my first class into a deluge. The sun never came out and the rain fluctuated from pouring to drizzle and back and forth again and again.

I just wish the rain was consistent and that when it ended the sun would come out... That in -between stage of grayness is melancoly inducing.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

I hate the rain

Try having it for like 90 to 100 days straight. You get use to the grayness of fall/winter up here, or you slit your wrists. But i do miss the falls in Newengland.