Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rock Lee Fan Club

Rock Lee Fan Club

i would like to do Druken Fist or Druken Master if they called in the anime

Rock Lee Fan Club

awesome....i requested.
    just played narutiment 2 and rock lee owns

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Rock Lee Fan Club

It's called Drunken Fist in English. It's a really hard fighting style to use without being drunk. If you try
    it sober, you'll get your ass handed to you. The movements all have to do with drinking. The stance Lee
    was using was when you are drinking small amounts of sake. There are a bunch of other stances, one of
    which you pretend to hold a keg and fight with it.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Rock Lee Fan Club

Suiken is a real art.

I do not know much about it, but I know it's real.

Back to Rock Lee. How is he in Narutimett Hero 2!? I was never able to download it and load it onto my PS2, so I never got a chance to play it. Is the game that much better than the original? Is Rock Lee presented well with his supers and such in it?

Rock Lee owns the series.

Rock Lee Fan Club

I have to agree that Rock Lee is a great fighter. I dont think that anyone from his class or the class before
    could take him if he unlocked some gates.

[img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Rock Lee Fan Club

Originally posted by: XanBcoo
    Is Suiken an actual style practiced by real people, or is it just a product fiction?? (Like Naruto, Drunken Master, and the like)
    I dont think its called Suiken. The real term used for it is Zuijiuquan. Which is commonly known as Drunken Boxing or Drunken Fist. Its also called Drunkard's Boxing.

Ita southern style of Wushu (Chinese martial art) that imitates a drunk and its movements through staggering and certain type of fludity in the movements. Its one of the hardest styles.

JOIN ROCK LEE FAN CLUB

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Rock Lee Fan Club

Thanks to everyone who answered my question.

Back to Rock Lee. How is he in Narutimett Hero 2!? I was never able to download it and load it onto my PS2, so I never got a chance to play it. Is the game that much better than the original? Is Rock Lee presented well with his supers and such in it?
    Personally I think he sucks. He's no different from many of the other characters. Actually, I don't like the game that much. It's really cool, but isn't very...I guess, "user friendly". It doesn't pass as a good fighting game imo. The game is awesome for just having the chance to use your favorite characters and tyring out all the specials and so on, but other than that, I don't think it's very good. You have to be really good at the game in order to appreciate the little depth it has. But thtat's beside the point.

About Rock's specials, yes they are presented very nicely. It even has the next Lotus technique (the game writers take a few liberties). They're cool to watch.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Rock Lee Fan Club

I havent personally played the game but looking a the Screenshots of the game its worth a try.

Narutimett Hero 2 TV Commercial

Rock Lee Fan Club

Jadugar, this isn't the video game discussion. I was just answering Strider's question.

Edit to below: True...but what does the post above this one have to do with Rock?

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Rock Lee Fan Club

Anything that concerns Lee or even mentions him is allowed here. Its called Rock Lee Fan Club for nothing.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Rock Lee Fan Club

it's a shame we don't see his parents, you just have to wonder what they look like..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Rock Lee Fan Club

They probably would be nothing like him. Remember, he bases his image and style off of Gai.

But the parents of Rock Lee would be a nice thing to see. Maybe some day...

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar

Rock Lee Fan Club

Yes, it's real. Check this out. Basically, you try to stay relaxed and shift your balance unpredictably. There usually isn't any alcohol involved.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Rock Lee Fan Club

Anyone feel that Lee naturally being familiar and capable of fighting in such an impaired level, with intoxication and all, adds to his possible genius?

I mean, we all know that he is greatly skilled. We know his determination and fighting spirit is only rivalled by the boisterous antics of Naruto. But, by him just knowing how to perform "Suiken," does this qualify him as a genius?

Your thoughts, everyone?

Rock Lee Fan Club

yeah, I do think that places him in the genius category. Knowing and doing 'suiken', drunk or not, is either talent or just extreme coincidence he got the moves right. I go for the first.
    and alsol, I think more than just determination helped him get so far.
    Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

Rock Lee Fan Club

Another question, that came to me as I was posting in the Manga Section ..

If Rock Lee were to be now categorized or from here on out classified as a Genius, do you think or feel it would take away from his character?

Me, personally, I am a bit hesitant to call him a Genius. Although, just knowing how to so accurately fight using the Drunken Fist style is too iffy and coincidental to not say that Rock Lee's gifted beyond measure, and more so than we initially believed.

Then again, with Sasuke and Neji, our previous genius shinobi .. if Rock Lee were to be placed in that category of being one, he'd definitely be the best one, since the title would not get to his head. There is no air of arrogance, or aristocracy (is this even a word? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]) about Rock Lee, where he automatically assumes he's better due to his background and title given. He is all about hard work.

Gai said it best. Genius or not, he's definitely one of hard work.

Rock Lee Fan Club

in the naruto world, "genius of hard work" is a contradiction...
    genius = person who is inherently gifted with bloodlines/chakra/talent
    opposite of a person who has to struggle to keep up with the upper tier of ninja
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Rock Lee Fan Club

I was about to say that Strider.

He is also "genious" in some sense because of his innate ablities. He can open 5 of the gates, something that not everyone can do. This gives him immeasurable power. And, as mentioned, he is a natural user of Suiken. But even with those, I still wouldn't call him a genious. By himself, his talents are sub-par, and he is easily surpassed by more capable Ninja (this doesn't mean he can't catch up to them though).

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    in the naruto world, "genius of hard work" is a contradiction...
    genius = person who is inherently gifted with bloodlines/chakra/talent
    I'd have to ammend that statement, Assertn.

I'd say that genious = person who is inherently gifted with any sort of talent (thus giving them a leg-up on their peers).

Lee is inherently "gifted" with the drive to prove himself through back-breaking work. He understands better than anybody what it is to work hard for your dreams - and he pulls through with that.

Rock Lee Fan Club

Not everybody can pull off Suiken. You have to be born with it. Its like a natural talent but you have to wield it.

Even though he cant use any of the other jutsus but his commitment to taijutsu is unheard of. Thats why he can open those gates and not many of others can do that. He is not a genius but he is not far away from it.

Also sometimes it takes more than just brains to get ahead. You need determination and courage which he has plenty of.

His life long ambition is to surpass Neji. I hope to see Kishi elaborating a bit more on that in the near future.

I think he has improved in the last three years. I hope one of the Akatsuki member is taijutsu user so Lee can get an opportunity to fight him.

EDIT : Lee vs Neji ?

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Rock Lee Fan Club

I'd have to argee to the above statements as Rock Lee is the Man, his fights are truly the best the anime has to offer, I'm going to join this group as soon as i find that link to (I know it's right above this post..I am a noobie of these forums but I hopefully able to clink things with a mouse)

and on the note of him being a genius thats really a matter of what you think a genius is. No I'm not refering to what is writen in some dictionary, I'm refering to what a genius is in your personal opinion
    image fail!