Thread: [K-F] website?

[K-F] website?

i was catching up on OP and i seem to have hit a wall at 110-ongoing, does anybody know wut K-Fs website is heck im not even sure wut kf stands for.

and i have found a few torrents for hks dls but should i ignore these there seems to be a huge hate for there subs?
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

i was raised by this woman =O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrR7hPT9Bs

[K-F] website?

K-F stands for Kaizoku-Fansubs and their wesite is

Kaizoku Fansubs Website

They have subbed 162 episodes and their bittorrent link is

K-F Bittorrent Link

If you want opinions on different groups subbing OP then check out this thread.

Also check this out,Hottest Babe in One Piece

[K-F] website?

hey thanks alot bro and yes Hottest Babe in One Piece this is a source of great joy in my life =)
    Favorite Gotwoot Mod moment: "Why is everyone in that show black? The art and music are pretty good, and the voice acting is alrite as well......but i can't stand that guy who follows afro around. Hes so, well, black, for the lack of a better term (well thats not true, there is a better term, but i wont use it here)" Assassin

i was raised by this woman =O
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrR7hPT9Bs