Thread: +Anima

+Anima

I recently got some new manga from a friends friends friend. I have no idea where to download more of it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

It's great.

It's about this world, where there's these creatures called the "Anima" Where their half human, half animal.

Then there's this group of 4 friends that travel around together looking for more Anima's. The main hero would probably be this guy name Cooro. (He's a Crow). Then a second one's a Mermaid, a bear, and finally a bat. They look normal, but when needed they can transform and save the day. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quite well done series. Though I have no idea where to get more of it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Probably the title is in Japanese or something.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

plus anima

This is known as +Anima, use the plus symbol.

Do a search for it at Baka Updates or something.
    This group seems to be doing it
    http://www.manga-koekje.anime-squared.net/
    Last release they made for +Anima
    09/19/05 +Anima v5c22

plus anima

Ah thanks.. that makes more sense.

Been scouring the whole damn internet looking for "Plus anima"
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

has anyone been reading this manga lately? I had forgotten about this one for a while, but I saw that Manga-Koekje has released a few chapter of volume 7.

the new volume is quite good, but I guess no one else is reading it?

I gave it a chance a couple of weeks ago, but the first chapter gave me a shounen-ai vibe, was I wrong?

no, you weren't. I got the same vibe. however, in later chapters and volumes it disappears. Unless you see something shounen-ai in every little thing.

I'll give it another shot, it's just that the mermaid turning out to be male through me off.