Thread: SuprNova is Back!

SuprNova is Back!

SuprNova has been ressurected into the brand new NewNova. The guy from the old SuprNova gave the code to a new owner and the result of that is this new SuprNova clone. Hopefully this new site will meet the high standards of the old SuprNova. I'm glad it's back!

SuprNova is Back!

wouldnt it face the same law suits as the old sites pretty soon?

SuprNova is Back!

Well, that is the risk for pretty much every torrent site that is out there nowadays. We'll just have to wait and see what happens I guess.

SuprNova is Back!

better download everyhting i can while theres time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

SuprNova is Back!

Originally posted by: Assassin
    better download everyhting i can while theres time [img][/img]
    me to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

SuprNova is Back!

just when my compy thought he could get some rest : D

SuprNova is Back!

lol.. my comp never getīs rest NEVER.

SuprNova is Back!

YIPPEE [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img] Oh, my joy has subsided, cruel reality has begun to seep through my mind....doh

SuprNova is Back!

Originally posted by: Assassin
    wouldnt it face the same law suits as the old sites pretty soon?
    the old one wasnt shut down from law suits....the guy just sold out, is all
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

SuprNova is Back!

I remember back 2 years ago, but it wasn't because of law suits, I don't remember exactly though. But yah suprnova was the best for getting illegal apps ang free games. Like if you wanted to get warcraft 3 or any other games
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

SuprNova is Back!

Sloneck shut it down so he could parter up with a shitty P2P startup called eXeem that never got out of beta if I recall.

SuprNova is Back!

Yay for NewNova, I finally found my Charlie Chaplin torrents with seeds \o/

SuprNova is Back!

i heard that he was gonna get sued cause companies are losing too much money and it used to have a lot more torrent before than now

SuprNova is Back!

Originally posted by: Y
    Sloneck shut it down so he could parter up with a shitty P2P startup called eXeem that never got out of beta if I recall.
    Omg I had that bittorrent eXeem once on my computer, its not worth it, its actually like Ares or Limewire but bittorrent incorporated with it.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

SuprNova is Back!

wait i got a problem and need help i dl on supernova a game ultimate spiderman and it wont play...