Thread: Drivers, Codecs, and Video quality

Drivers, Codecs, and Video quality

Feel free to keep using this thread after my question has been answered, I made the title intentionally broad.

I just upgraded my ATI drivers to Catalyst 5.9, but now all the video I play appears abnormally grainy when maximized and the subtitles look terrible. I was using the standard collection of updated codecs, and even switched to a rencent version of the CCCP codec set, but it didn't help anything. If anyone has experienced this problem or knows a way to fix it without rolling back my video drivers or buying an NVidia card, that would be a lot of help.

EDIT: Nevermind, as usual, the tried and true method of solving everything worked, the reboot.

Since I can't seem to figure out how to delete this thread, I'll just leave it open or let a mod take care of it.

Always reboot twice after installing new drivers, once to flush old settings and once to propagate new ones.

Tatyblue

Hi, I downloaded FFF VII: advent shildren from Aone, and I just can`t watched, I have never got this problem with other Aone releases. Please help me.

tatyblue , if you downloaded the H,264 version...make sure you have that codec installed.

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.