Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Gundam Seed Game

Another Gundam Seed Game

oh my damn fucking god! arcade of gundams!

Another Gundam Seed Game

Hope this gaem doesn't suck like the previous Gundam games though expecting anything better is probably a lost cause. Oh, and as Rik said, the upcoming PS3 Gundam game is currently looking like the first good Gundam game in a while. Even with just a 15 second trailer I am pumped for that game.

Another Gundam Seed Game

ps3?!?! -_- and i was gonna borrow my friends ps2 to play it cause he said he'll buy the game.

Another Gundam Seed Game

Mite Gai, have you looked on IGN lately? There's more than just a 15 second trailer on there now. They have in-game demo videos.

Another Gundam Seed Game

I haven't looked lately, I am checking now.

Another Gundam Seed Game

Looks like a fairly nice game, though I would have preferred Capcom to attempt a 2D fighter using Seed/Destiny mechs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Also, it's trailEr

Another Gundam Seed Game

Why is everyone saying "The gameplay is exactly like Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam." Federation vs. Zeon was the first "Vs." game, which Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam played like that.

Anyways, I always knew they were going to make a Vs. game with SEED. It's one of the better Gundam games. Another one I absolutely loved, although had it's flaws, was Zeonic Front. That game made me actually understand the original Mobile Suit Gundam a bit more. I mean, I never quite understood the fear that Gundam put into Zeon piliots, until I had to confront it myself...

Another Gundam Seed Game

When I refer to it as a vs. game I consider it more along the lines of the past few Gundam games, which were all terrible as games (I guess if anyone was a big enough fan you could ignoring the obvious flaws). And Zeonic front was entertaining because it tried to do something new with the series. And I just took a look at the game and it could definitely be the best Gundam game ever just based on the trailer.

Another Gundam Seed Game

can you fly here? gundam vs zeta is good buy i don't know why they always restrict the flying option, it could be like A.C.E. where you can always fly or stay in the ground. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Another Gundam Seed Game

I believe you can fly but theres a meter that "overheats" .... so.....no, you just use thrusters (unless the higher tier gundams have longer lasting thrusters.)

Another Gundam Seed Game

i mean like ACE, where you can stay on air without overheating your thrusters, it would be fun right??

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Another Gundam Seed Game

It would be fun, but like they have done with all of the recent Gundam games Bandai half-asses production of the game.

Another Gundam Seed Game

http://www.seed-vs.com/ps2/

The official website.... its in japanese but... click around and look at pretty things move ^_^