Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 198 lq

Bleach 198 lq

The only way I see Chad getting stronger is if it becomes like Scryed, as when I first say Chad's ability, it reminded me of Scryed.

Although, I wouldn't be too suprised if it happened.

Bleach 198 lq

wat happened in scryed, i havent seen it, and i wanna know how u think chad could get better

Jounin

Bleach 198 lq

Scanlation out by Manga7

Bleach 198 lq

Yoyoyo. I gave in to temptation 2 days ago and been reading Bleach since, so now I'm part of the manga readers. Fuck, this series is so damn awesome. MUCH better than Naruto, even when Naruto was at it's best. I just love everything about this, the story, the design, the characters, the action, the comedy. There is no character I dislike at all, and considering how many there are - it's amazing that almost noone feels underdeveloped.

Well as the rest of you I'm really looking forward to this arc unveiling further, and all the twists and stuff have been amazing especially when read on a row. Aizen is so fucking awesome.

Bleach 198 lq

Haha, I knew we'd suck in Terra eventually...

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Bleach 198 lq

I'm so predictable. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach 198 lq

Originally posted by: basey44
    wat happened in scryed, i havent seen it, and i wanna know how u think chad could get better
    Go watch Scryed and you will find out.

Bleach 198 lq

Holy shit does this show have mad pacing or what? This week's double episode was 8 manga chapters.

Bleach 198 lq

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Holy shit does this show have mad pacing or what? This week's double episode was 8 manga chapters.
    least it's way better than naruto........ gave up on the anime since 151...... too draggy.......

Bleach 198 lq

wonder what will the bleach people do? i think fukuda needs to learn the flashbacks that bleach used in the start of the episode, not making a whole episode for it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

the anime will catch up to ther manga soon, were gonna see ichigo's bankai in action yey... what do you think they will do? hold the series?

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Bleach 198 lq

Filler time! Chad's going to get a new ability!

Hisengen! But he wont be able to do it alone, so he'll have the girl help him by having her lil fighters spin a mini whirlwind into his right arm. Then he will unleash it and take everyone down with him.
    ... -_- ok ok, maybe not enteirly, but I think they MIGHT do a bit of filler or just a big chunk of recaps and flashbacks? I'd think the anime would do an entire episode based on Tossen's flashback (during the fight with Kenpachi) since it was barley touched upon in the anime.

Edit: S-cry-ed spoiler!

In s-cry-ed the guy gains the ability to use bullets (first bullet, 2nd bullet, final bullet) but later on the arm becomes stronger and kinda absorbs the body in for a while. Part of the face, whole side of the body and even the arm (just gets bigger) get absorbed and he gains power of flight and also moving fast and hitting hard. (just in a nutshell).

Bleach 198 lq

I'm just gonna say that Ichigo is gay...

That place over there........ahh never mind

Bleach 198 lq

the guys name is Kazuma Kensee

R.I.P Captain America.

Bleach 198 lq

Yeah I know, I just didn't want to be too name specific. (Just general as possible). But thanks anyhow.

Bleach 198 lq

I really hope they will stop the anime. I dont want to see a very slow Bleach or crappy filler episodes...

Bleach 198 lq

I'm thinking they will stop Bleach, well I really hope so, it wouldn't be good for the series to go into filler like Naruto.
    You never know though, they could make just random hollows like they did with Don Konoji and co, and I also think that hollow shit was gay as hell, and it was a dumb ass hollow at that.

Bleach 198 lq

Jesus Christ if you don't like fillers and stuff then don't watch the anime and pretend it doesn't exist. Why should it be stopped because you guys are manga elitists. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bleach 198 lq

Its not good for the anime...look in the naruto forum...many people have stopped watching and lost interest in naruto.

Bleach 198 lq

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Jesus Christ if you don't like fillers and stuff then don't watch the anime and pretend it doesn't exist. Why should it be stopped because you guys are manga elitists. [img][/img]
    Terra has gone over the the Magna side! (Beat you by a couple of days when i decided to download all the Bleach and Naruto Magnas).

All I can say about the Bleach magna is ... LOLOMGWTFROFL $(%*&#*$ rocks!
    ::ahem::
    I have said my piece, let it be written!

Bleach 198 lq

@Dionysos: Their problem [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

@Kensee: You did beat me with Bleach but I've more or less always been a Naruto manga reader [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]