Thread: Lacus's song

Lacus's song

Do you the name of the songs that Lacus (fake one) sing in the anime?And where I can find them?

Thanks!

Lacus's song

Your question is "Do you know the name of the song the FAKE Lacus sings in the anime?"

No idea

Lacus's song

go download gundam seed destiny suit cd vol.8, it has meer's fast shizukana thingie song and Emotion which was played in episode 48 during the nice moments flashbacks of athrun and meer

Ovan, The Rebirth

Lacus's song

Really, where can i get it?

Lacus's song

this thread

the 6th and 7th suit cds links are in here too

Ovan, The Rebirth

Lacus's song

hmm...I should be more specific. I am looking for the song that the Fake Lucas sung in the ZAFT military. When she sung the song, she was on a pink mobile suit. I think Shin and Athrun were there too.

Do you know which song I am looking for?

Lacus's song

yes it's in that same cd suit, it's called Quiet Night C.E. 73, that's the song that i meant when i said "the fast shizukana thingie song"

Ovan, The Rebirth

Lacus's song

ok I see...thanks!

Lacus's song

@supra, u really need to be more specific, good thing u got the answer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Lacus's song

i refuse to help anyone looking for anything Lacus related. And this topic should probably be locked too eh?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Lacus's song

yea it should be locked since the question was already answered

Ovan, The Rebirth