Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach opening 3 spoilers

Bleach opening 3 spoilers

Insane and thanks.

Might I suggest just going into the settings and set your folder to OPEN ACCESS.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Damn, this is an awesome song. I love it already.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Damn right this is an awesome song, haha. The song matches very well to the video. The only okay part of the intro was the screaming at the end. Me, I'm not the type who would listen to that, so the end was a little bit disappointing. Regardless, this is a great intro. Wonder what the ending looks like....

the intro could have been a little bit better timed at the start [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] sometimes the timing of the new image is off, due to some beats are quicker than others, but would be better if it all just got in at the beats..
    However, I'm a perfectionist [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    I would have timed it all better to match the song, but still.. love the intro to pieces, can't wait to actually know what they're singing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] or grunting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: kooshi
    Damn right this is an awesome song, haha. The song matches very well to the video. The only okay part of the intro was the screaming at the end. Me, I'm not the type who would listen to that, so the end was a little bit disappointing. Regardless, this is a great intro. Wonder what the ending looks like....

Yeah the screaming at the end was a bit too much, but hey what ever works. The begining hella pulled me in (the more you listen to it the more better it gets!)

haha that was a cool opening, wouldve liked it better though if the starting pictures were in beat and the end wasnt the screaming crap

haha i cant wait to watch this stuff