Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official Topic for Upcoming SEED Series!

Official Topic for Upcoming SEED Series!

Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor
    Originally posted by: PSJ
    I want Auels clone in it.
    Auel doesn't have a clone. He lived damn it. If Sting is allowed to live then so is Auel. He will just look like Mwu did for a while. Then he'll come back and pay Shinn back.

And if we were to get a female lead she better kick some major ass.
    Yea of course Auel survived he will rise from the abyss and make Shinn pay for what he did. But wouldn't it be cool with Auel and his clone in the same show. That would kick major ass.

I want a main character that is fighting on Blue Cosmos's side. It's clear that the only ones that can think straight are the Blue Cosmos.

lol, yea, wutever happened to the traditional and more exciting hand-to-hand combat ? lol now, one laser shoots thru somethin and ur pwned lol

MORE BATTLES!!!!!! LESS TALKING!!!

as long as its not called "gundam seed heaven" where some other disgruntled psyco gets his family killed and ends up getting some gundam called "heaven" which can shit out beam launchers everywhere... and then kira gets "killed" but comes back in "infinate justice striking freedom" and athurn gets a suit called "saving faith"

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Originally posted by: Meehlimo
    MORE BATTLES!!!!!! LESS TALKING!!!
    I hate you.

No, seriously, this is the kind of mindless crap that fuels the continued decay of the Gundam franchise.... Why don't you just go watch Rambo/Steven Seagal flicks if you want action? Are there really none left to appreciate well thought out plot twists, complex characters with crises and development, dialogue and growth between characters, political and military strategy and other elements that don't consist only of bright flashes and explosions and lots of random faceless grunt suits getting destroyed by the main characters?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    as long as its not called "gundam seed heaven" where some other disgruntled psyco gets his family killed and ends up getting some gundam called "heaven" which can shit out beam launchers everywhere... and then kira gets "killed" but comes back in "infinate justice striking freedom" and athurn gets a suit called "saving faith"

You know, I wouldn't mind that idea. If, for example, this psycho wants to destroy the pilot of the impulse (SHINN). Then Kira and Athuran aren't in it with regards to fighting, just politics or what not. But you would have a very heated and skilled rivalry against Shinn and his vengeful counterpart! That would be intriguing for me....

For a third season of SEED what they should do is a STRICT conversion of Astray to an Anime series!

Originally posted by: smurfyy
    lol, yea, wutever happened to the traditional and more exciting hand-to-hand combat ? lol now, one laser shoots thru somethin and ur pwned lol
    This does not apply the question in the first sentance.

The same thing happened in UC as well (the traditional story). By Zeta MS carried beam weapons were the standard and every MS was destroyed by 1 or 2 well placed shots. (Source is MAHQ entry for the Gundam MK II, there is more to that sentance, but it isn't relevant to this point).

um i don't know where to post this but has anyone heard of this before "preview of heroineedit.wmv" I got off this forum. if u know of this please tell me where can I get the full song. it's sick. and who ever did this was really good.

AAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA... I'm drunk..

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Originally posted by: isso
    dude your shitposting might earn you a ban. at least try to come up with something remotley related to the thread topic... There's even a thread for your innane drunk posts in the General Discussion thread...

and to make an actual comment: i agree that more melee combat would be nice if there's a 3rd Seed series. At the end of Destiny just about every decent Gundam had Beam Deflectors or could even absorb and shoot back enemy beam fire... add the Phase Shift armor nullifying bullets and lots of explosives and melee weapons are about the only thing that can take down a Gundam now...

Maybe giving Beam deflectors to standard issue grunt suits will cut down in the gay amount of times Kira or someone locks onto dozens of enemies with DRAGOON/ zillion laser beams and disarms all of them without the viewer feeling even a hint of excitement...

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Lets forget about the action sequences and ask for some storyline and character development. The action is fine if they just stopped reusing scenes. What really hurt Destiny was the story or lack of it and the lack of character development.

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    dude your shitposting might earn you a ban.
    Sorry al mighty ass-hole.. i mite do ass you say, ass-hole..

and to be honest i dont understand why you care? you can sit here and speculate how much you want.. it wount matter at al.. your opion is worth as much as dog shait.. in my and fuckudas eyes.. okay... tig kvinna tig..

You are being very annoying. And don't type in other languages while replying to others like that. This is a warning.

GotWoot Moderator

I think we're all adults here (well most of us) and posts like the above are not appreciated. Please stick to the topic. It not only makes you look ignorant but it gives a negative ethos/aura to the forum site in general for those people who are only visitors reading posts (as we all were at one time).

I mean it is cool to be drunk off your ass and minor swearing hear and there, perhaps even dogging out someone cause, oh let's say cause they have an ugly sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Any way, back to topic, I think that if there is a sequel then there should be a change with coordinators being the best. Perhaps develop something for naturals to combat on an equal par, have the same advantage (perhaps some injected substance that will increase the human ability [not drugs]). The overkill by the coordinators of the EAF was just a joke. There needs to be a bigger struggle that remains constant.

I'm sorry,I apologise for my rude behavior. Have a nice day!
    =D

Edit: I'm actually 20.. not minor at al.

Edit 2: My sign is ugly, it has Freedom on it and I'm a shamed for that. I will get a new one.

I'm sorry,I apologise for my rude behavior. Have a nice day!
    =D

Edit: I'm actually 20.. not minor at al.

Edit 2: My sign is ugly, it has Freedom on it and I'm a shamed for that. I will get a new one.

I wasn't talking about your stuff, but thanks for the laugh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]