Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gundam Seed Destiny Final Phase

Gundam Seed Destiny Final Phase

I would have been much more satisfied if Shinn and Rey had accually done something to Kira and Athrun.

its kinda funny how athrun didnt even use seed... and he pwned so hard. we only got a taste of his seed mode against shin in that one episode (43?). i wonder what athrun would be like if he actually even needed to stay more than 3 seconds in seed. it seems that kira needs his seed to take on shin, but athrun doesnt even need it remotely...

Originally posted by: drunkenmaster
    its kinda funny how athrun didnt even use seed... and he pwned so hard. we only got a taste of his seed mode against shin in that one episode (43?). i wonder what athrun would be like if he actually even needed to stay more than 3 seconds in seed. it seems that kira needs his seed to take on shin, but athrun doesnt even need it remotely...
    This is why Athrun is better. Now if he got really serious then I think he could become a God pilot over Kira in this series. Kira is always serious in Seed. Athrun only gets three seconds a kicks more ass than Kira did in the entire series.

Shinn is all angered and uncontrollable (He was gonna blast Luna, wth.), while Athrun is controlled and meticulous about movement.
    At least Shinn has found somewhat of an inner peace after the huge loss.

This series was left so wide open at the end another season is possible. If they do do another they better get someone other than Fukuda.

I sort of stopped watching at 45 -- have they given light to Talia/Dullindal's past already?

Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor
    This series was left so wide open at the end another season is possible. If they do do another they better get someone other than Fukuda.
    Felix, you've been here for over five months and look at how big your sig is. God, you're stupid.

Ugh. Fine. You don't have to be so mean man. I just forgot going through 5 different forums.

gosh so predictable iw as right to beginw ith and you all said i was wrong i new shin would go pyscho on luna maria and that was indeed the head of impulse and not freedom. 2nd i knew rey was the son of glaydys and dullindal. recall some where in 20 somethign epsiode i think after heine died . Rey ran to the chairman and hugged him. @nd the chiarman hair is long and the cpatian here blonde , rey hair is blonde a and long. i didnt watch it yet im dling it right now .

i know i know i got typos i choose to spel because it annoys people like you ^ ^

Shinn's battle with Asuran was ridiculous, so ridiculous that it was actually commical.

-Shinn - hmm maybe if I block beam sabers with my hand....oh, and for an added bonus, I'll use my palm cannons too, that should work.
    *Kaboom*
    -Shinn - oh, oh, nope, didn't work, crap, now both my arms and my wings are broken.
    Eh, might as well kick him in the shin.
    -Legs cut off
    Oh, oh, whoops, I forgot he had beam sabers on his legs too.

Originally posted by: SFreedomZGMFx20a
    Yeah, im starting the download:

Phase 50 (RAW Version High Quality) (500MB)
    That's amazing quality. The video is crystal clear. Why aren't any fansubs distributed with this level of quality, and how was this raw recorded?

Because 500MB for a 20-25 minute clip is insane.

Originally posted by: zn|¹
    Care to elaborate?

On another note:

What makes the filesize large in this case?

That is crazy. Is it an HD version or something.

Xero-Suxs is Out (230MB)

GRAB THEM.

EDIT1: After being waiting several hours to watch Phase 50 i finally got it and watched it thrice, i was sleepy the last 5 hours so i didnt notice, anyway it doesnt matter if i was sleepy or not, but check the opening when Kira and Athrun appear with their MS in the background. Kira is shown as a second liutenient and Athrun as a Colonel.

GSD Phase 49 (Phase's 50 is the same) - Opening - Kira Yamato (2nd Lt)

GSD Phase 49 - Opening - Athrun Zala (Colonel)

How is that crazy?

Anyone with a dsl connection and little bit of patience can get a nice high quality episode.

Originally posted by: RoninChaos
    How is that crazy?

Anyone with a dsl connection and little bit of patience can get a nice high quality episode.
    True. It isn't crazy.

Edit. SF turned into freedom during the fight.

That HD version will be used by a lot of fansubbers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. I Havent downloaded it so i dont know, could someone with that version post a screencap without compression?.

PS: @FelixZeroAlastor, You Had A Sig, but it was just tooo big [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

EDIT1:WTH, when did SF became Freedom? EDIT2: No, its definetely Strike Freedom.

HEAR ME PPL!!!

Fuckuda just hitted a NEW LOW making that mistake.

Originally posted by: RoninChaos
    How is that crazy?

The crazy part is keeping the episodes, if you got every episode of the series in that quality you would have a 25GB of GSD on your computer and that is an insane amount of space for 50 episodes of a show.

Wow this episode was stupid. The two super weapons were destroyed in like 10 seconds, lunamaria lasted longer in her fight. Also, Dullindal looked more shocked when Lacus appeared in Orb then when he got shot in the chest. I also found it very fitting that during the ending credits, instead of showing maybe a montage of what happened to everyone after this battle, they just reused clips from across the series.

In the end credits, were Shinn Hugs Lunamaria,is that in a epeisode? Cause that'd explain somethings as to why she still saved the Pycho Freak Shinn Mode.... thingy...