Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: Smallville

TV: Smallville

So, discuss... some hot Lana action...
    Last edited by Munsu; Wed, 01-16-2008 at 05:08 PM.

Smallville

Lana is my girlfriend.

Smallville

This first episode has been pretty kickass

Smallville

ya it was awsome

Smallville

Kristin Kreuk gives me a stiffy.

Smallville

Got to download Smallville. Think I'll buy season 4, don't think I've seen it.

PS: She is cute ^^

Smallville

It really looks like we are on a countdown now until Lex finds out who Clark really his and turns on him... I can't wait for that to happen, it will be awesome...

I hope Clark stays powerless for a while, and stillt tries to kick ass... though he was surely a pimp trying to win Lana over again...

Smallville

lex luther and superman? is that what this shows supposed to be about?

Smallville

Pretty much, yeah...

Smallville

They don't really make it obvious, does he wear the superman costume? ive never watched it.

Smallville

Not yet... this is about the adolescence of Clark... he isn't officially Superman yet... he saves people with his street clothes and stuff... He and Lex have been best friends since Clark saved his life...

Though in the latest episodes they've been hinting that the time when he finally is recognized as Superman is pretty near, especially when they've just graduated high school and are about to go to college/start working and stuff...

That place over there........ahh never mind

Smallville

This series takes place before Clark becomes Superman. But I missed it last night, luckily I know what happens so I dont need to watch it

R.I.P Captain America.

Smallville

So... did he come from the other planet kypton or w/e?

Smallville

Yes... and he is Kal'el or whatever...

Only changes you might see are the nature of the characters, his current love interest, his school life and such...

Who he is and his origins are still from the same premise

Smallville

Hmm, doesn't sound bad.. maybe i should have watched it from the beginning.

Smallville

You should. It's a really good show, mainly focusing on the road to him becoming Superman and learning / adjusting to his [new] powers. Just don't expect to see any flying. He still hasn't learned how to do that, yet.

@ Bud' : They've kept his love interest and school characters pretty accurate. Lana was his first love, and she does still occasionally make visits throughout the comic series.

I'm waiting for when Lana finds out, because before Clark tells Lois (many, many moons later), Lana is the only person who knows his secret. .. Meaning, Chloe isn't going to make it long. And, Lana and Lex have an off-and-on relationship too, even though she's always loved Clark.

Smallville

Sorry, I didn't know much about the childhood of superman, though I've known that Lana does exist in the comic series, I had never known that there was a love interest, thanks for the clarification

Smallville

Its too late for me to go back and watch the beginning.

Smallville

Originally posted by: badass
    Kristin Kreuk gives me a stiffy.
    Too much information (but she is hot.)

~1~

Smallville

Originally posted by: Krbadass
    Its too late for me to go back and watch the beginning.
    You can simply read the summaries of the episodes up until now, or maybe until last season...

I think torrentspy.com has torrent batches for all the seasons...