Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: TV: Smallville

Smallville

He also kinda flew in the episode where he stopped the Nuclear Bomb, though in reality it was a high jump... but he's getting there...

Smallville

Yeah it was a really high jump more than flying but he is close.

The next ep is out tonight so hopefully tommorow it will out in the web.

I want Brainac to start acting after what he want not just play a teacher.

Smallville

Yesterday's episode was pretty dull... though it was kinda hot...

I hope next week's is better

Smallville

yesterdays eps was boring but somwhat cool lol

That place over there........ahh never mind

Smallville

it was only cool b/c of Lex and Braniac, oh and the shadow make out scene

R.I.P Captain America.

Smallville

Louis Lane is gonna be hot on the next episode, god she got some tig ol bitties, when she is stripping for clark.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Smallville

Braniac was awesome how he outplayed Lex in this ep. But the rest of the ep was the worst Smallville ep ever, vampires in smallville come on.......

Can i download the preview for the next ep somewhere?

Smallville

I haven't seen this weeks episode completely cause I got distracted while watching it, but from what I saw it looked much better than I expected...

It seems that Braniac finally introduced himself to Clark or something... I'm not sure since I only got a glimpse of it...

Smallville

This week's episode was fucking fantastic.

You seem to always miss the good ones, Bud'. First Aqua, then this.

In any manner ..

Braniac introduces himself only as another Kryptonian. He gives Clark no information about how he got to the planet, and Clark doesn't even ask. He simply leaves Clark with an invitation to more knowledge (which is power ..), that Clark can obtain from him, whenever he would be ready to accept it.

Clark goes crazy from this silver Kryptonite shard that gets into his skin like a splinter, hence the episode title, from a large stone that was mailed to Lana by Braniac, under the guise of Lex.

In the process of Clark's infection, he basically thinks everyone is betraying him. He sees Chloe exchanging emails with Lionel Luthor, which was actually happening. However, he saw it as Chloe selling Clark's secret out.

He then sees his father agreeing to put Clark in a lab for testing and experimentation, and what Clark KOs his mother and is about to choke the life out of his father, Jonathan tells Clark that he never considered him a son and that he was just a thing found in a corn field.

Clark also sees Lana making out with Lex - who earlier confides in Lana, and shows her the alien craft that the minions of Zod and Braniac came from.

Quick synopsis right there. Although, I'm sure you're downloading it, or have read a review from an official site by now.

Smallville

Na' I watched it already...

BTW, is it possible to say that what Clark saw Braniac do was false? Like from what I know, he isn't a Kryptonian...

Smallville

I need to watch this ep, i missed it yesterday so *Goes to dl it now*

Smallville

Nah bud what he did was real. Cause the silver kryptonite made him see paronide things not see somebody having super powers.

I know what he is i heard from people that read the superman comic but he may the same power cause he comes from the sama planet even if he isnt the sama as Clark.

This ep were great like everyother ep about Clark and Kryptonite.

The two eps before were lame.

I read the summary for next ep it looks like more Brainiac playing Clark.

Smallville

i dont read the comic...who is braniac really if he's not a kryptonian? and wth is silver kryptonite? is it actually real or is it a part of braniac, sicne he sorta absorbs it back into him at the end.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Smallville

well I dont read the comic either but from what I remember(from the animated show) Brainiac was basically a super comp.(from Krypton(Jor-el created him) that destroyed Krypton, and his "mission" is to collect all the data in a world and then destroy it, then move on to the next planet till there's nothing left in the galaxy/universe.

I'd go to wikipedia to find out more

R.I.P Captain America.

Smallville

I think brainiac made the silver kryptonite as you saw in this ep.

Smallville

I used to watch the animated series, I remember Brainiac being a robot, he was also off of Static Shock. Other than that how did he become a robot?
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Smallville

That we might get to know in this show at some time.

Smallville

Last episode was fairly good... no Lana though (again) which sucks...

You guys think Brainiac is dead?

Smallville

I dont like an ep with lana iether and Loise actor is starting to annoy with the faces she makes. But this ep was pretty good. An ep about krypton is always good.

Smallville

No Braniac isn't dead because I still remember him from the Superman Series and Comic book! How he is a robot and all. Plus he like dissapeared, and I knew he was made from Kryptonite, and isn't zad or soad or whatever from the Superman Movie?
    -Mazer Rackham