Thread: Gundam Seed or Gundam Seed Destiny

Gundam Seed or Gundam Seed Destiny

Well we are nearing the end of Gundam Seed Destiny and I think it is time to choose between the crap and the good stuff. So which is better and Why? Give your rants, raves, opinons, and flames about the two here.

Gundam Seed all the way. For me. Gundam Seed was accually good and had a great story. Though combat stategies are completely devoid, it was still awsome. Kira's cry baby attitude was annoying but he grew over time. Now in Destiny we have Shinn. He was a great character in the series for a time. Then he just became an annoying ass around the time that he stole Stellar back to Neo.

I'll write more later.

Do you even need to ask?

Of course SEED is the better and Destiny is the worst.

SEED was revelutionary to Gundam history, and Destiny was crap that tryed to create another cash-cow.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Destiny is just a copied verison of seed. So the 1st 1 is always better

lmao

Seed owns

CRAP! I feel like a complete idiot now, but in my impatience and need to click buttons, I accidentally clicked SEED for the bottom one, though IMO this poll is meaningless as the answer is obviously GSD is worse and SEED is better.

Gundam Seed, nuff said

Gundam Seed is the first gundam series i saw. And GSD Is just plainly SUCKS (during whatching episode 49 i wanted to cry for watching THE CRAP) but i think i try and mange to see last episode.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

seed will always be better than destiny. it's funny how the gundams in destiny suck like hell. in the 2 years that past, you'd expect a lot of improvements, like the fact that the new druggies were less stable than the old ones, the gundams they had were being raped by a 2 year old freedom, what the hell happened during those 2 years? they should've been more advanced by now. and for the new main character shin, he wasn't getting as much spotlight as kira. i guess that's all i have to say..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Gundam SEED is easily better than Gundam SEED Destiny and dare I say that it is mostly so because GSD is basically a rehash with little surprises and extremely placid characters. It's not like GSD brought nothing to the table in terms of characters, however. Both Rey, Dullindal and Heine are excellent ones, which I wish would have had a much larger part in the anime rather than rehashed piece of shit characters like Kira and Lacus.

I don't think any of them "sucks the most," however. They are both very watchable and enjoyable animes. GSD could however have been so much better with a little creative effort from the writers.

On a side note, I felt the urge to download and watch SEED again and my computer went pretty insane after I had watched a few episodes... needless to say, I had to reformat which in turn forced me to download it once again as I am too stupid and lazy to store anything on discs. Naturally, I blame Fukuda for this.

FUCK YOU, FUKUDA!
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

Missing Nin

Is there even a discussion to be had here? Seed was a increadable Gundam series that revived everything. GSD on the other hand is crap that not only is nothing more then a rehash of the Seed done worse but also a way to piss of fans of every aspect of the orignal.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

The votes shall speak for themselves on this one. I'm not saying another word in this topic.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Who voted for Destiny? Being better?

I voted destiny as the better, and i voted destiny sucks..

My reason, i liked destiny more, up until episode 38 it really rocked!!! It was cooler, I liked Shinn more as amain characther..

Then they destroyed the series 39-48... So now it sucks..

Thats what i think..

Originally posted by: isso
    I voted destiny as the better, and i voted destiny sucks..

My reason, i liked destiny more, up until episode 38 it really rocked!!! It was cooler, I liked Shinn more as amain characther..

Then they destroyed the series 39-48... So now it sucks..

Thats what i think..
    Accually it was more around the area where they gave Shinn that cheap win off of Kira. That is where it started to go down hill.

i voted gundam seed, and neither. (respectively)

gundam seeds fight were intense but i loved the moment SF appeared, and when IJ launched, it was great. after that it started sucking but for most of GSD it was bearable.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

I voted Destiny better, but only up until they released Destiny and Legend. After that Rey and Shinn started having gay sex and Lunamaria loves the guy that "killed" her sister. Basically I liked Destiny better until the entire Minerva crew started lighting up the herbs.

btw I voted neither for the second question.

Do u really have to ask why Destiny sucks? ok.

*Destiny sucks because Fuckuda started losing his way after phase 30, and he was completely lost after phase 40.
    *Fucking recaps in every episode + the whole ones.
    *Reused scenes.
    *Shinn was the protagonist the first 38 episodes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].
    *All points out to GSD being a 50 episodes show, yet i believe most of the fans are wishing or think it should be a 52 episode show (i told ja, i thought i missed Phase 48.5).
    *Last episode was too rushed, Phase 50 will most likely be the same or worst.
    *Im praying for a decent ending (I dont belive in GOD, yet here im praying [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img])
    *Shinn is alive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img].
    *Kira and Lacus' relationship hasn't advanced much. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img].
    *The explanation of how Mwu survived was around 7 seconds long (WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after waiting so much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img])

Did i miss something?

EDIT: This topic was 3 post long when i started writing this :@

seed rulez
    destiny is only funny because Kira owns all and Mwu returns