Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Phase 49 Discussion

Phase 49 Discussion

Sorry for double posting earlier, i was getting ready to leave and made a mistake.

Again Impulse merging? cant believe it, it loks like fukuda wanted to put everything of Destiny in 1 episode, i really felt like i missed Phase 48.5, all just happened so fast.
    Good thing we got our beloved Mwu "NOW IM A FORTRESS" La Fraga back, Akatsuki is really a masterpiece.
    I hope next episode Shinn "Im a Puppet" Asuka dies, i have waited 47 fuking episode for it.

Fukuda used a lot of scenes from previous chapters, this guy is going to lose his job after Destiny is finished. FUCKUDA ROT IN HELL!!!!.

Phase 49 Discussion

Originally posted by: Black_Wing
    im not too sure i was hoping for the same thing but that head looks like sf not impulse from the back. i could be wrong
    nope, it's definitely impulse... look at ep. 43 about 5:50 when destiny tried to use the palm beam on sf the first time (the time when sf kicked it out of the way) the back of the head is totally diff...
    (suddenly realises that shinn is going to kill the girl he boned...) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Phase 49 Discussion

He hasn't boned her yet. But i saw this coming. Psyko-Shinn doesnt let me down [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Phase 49 Discussion

I so want to download the eps but it's raw and I'm gonna go crazy just waiting for sub. can somebody tell me if sf/ij destroyed one of the space colony circle thing that Requiem use to bind. and it shinn and rey fought sf/ij. can't wait.

Phase 49 Discussion

Originally posted by: urahara_rulez
    im not too sure i was hoping for the same thing but that head looks like sf not impulse from the back. i could be wrong
    nope, it's definitely impulse... look at ep. 43 about 5:50 when destiny tried to use the palm beam on sf the first time (the time when sf kicked it out of the way) the back of the head is totally diff...
    (suddenly realises that shinn is going to kill the girl he boned...) [img][/img]
    ya you right i guess shinn refers sucking of rey than luna maria.

i think he will blow her head and bady;y damge her of course athrun he red knight will save her i guess. i just want shin to go bye bye he is a atheic ecuse for a charcter and will some plz blow up the cellphone it is evil and whenever shinn goespyscho he alwys has phone near by orsomething.

Phase 49 Discussion

first off...

it's good to have Mwu back. for me, that nearly makes the series complete... and especially since it happened exactly the way i said it would. as soon as they assigned Neo as the pilot of Akatsuki, i knew he'd be saving the bridge of the Archangel again with his beam-deflecting armor. great scene, since we've all known, no matter what you say, since the first time Neo launched in Exus, that he was Mwu. and yes, Akatsuki is a fuckin badass suit... looks pretty damn stylish too, especially with it's DRAGOON pack... anyone know if there's been an Akatsuki model released yet? perhaps with interchangable packs, etc?

and secondly...

as for the clips from Phase 50... that doesn't so much look like Destiny's hand cannons as it looks like Destiny's built-in left arm shield. and really, let's be honest with ourselves... for Shinn to have that cathartic end of the series "change of heart", we'd need a situation similar to, say... Kira/Flay in the end of SEED... i'd wager Rey shoots down Luna, and the shot we're seeing in that preview clip is Shinn rushing to try to block the shot that takes her down, which he will inevitably be a split-second to late to deflect.

and also, i'm a bit anxious to see Rey fight Kira, since that last shot of Rey, overlaid with La Creuset, really makes me think he's out to exact some revenge for the murder of his dear old dad...especially since he says something about Kira specifically...

Phase 49 Discussion

omfg-- for akatsuki basically they made it into Nu Gundam; that force shield is what Nu with its fin funnels can do. heh that explains a lot. so its hyaku shiki / nu gundam basically. now i have to get the model kit when it comes out lol. i seem to be addicted to fin funnel type mobile suits ;p

Phase 49 Discussion

Mwu piloting Akatsuki = New-Born Demi-God, BEWARE!!!

Phase 49 Discussion

This ep was complete BS. Akatsuki is a freakin Nu gundam that can reflect ALL beams. All that is needed now is for Mwu to go Seed Mode and he will be on level with Kira and Athrun. Also, who said athrun had a no kill policy?
    Did anyone see the fear and sweat in the and on the Zaft pilots faces when Vestige started playing. It was priceless.
    Flashbacks ruled half of this episode and reused scenes were nearly unbearable. I love how they think that they can explain Mwus survival in just 5 seconds. BS. Seems like Yzak and Dearka will be supporting Kira and Athrun since Dullindal decided to bring back the Genesis. That Genesis cannon coming back is garbage anyways. At least it missed the Kusanagi. The Meteors have some really powerful lightsabers to be able to cut though that colony segment. WTF! Why did Kira and Athrun leave thier Meteors. They have fought in the Meteors before and did an awsome job. Come on. Rey sucks and won't be able to light up the Meteor like Rau did. I can understand why Athrun ditched it since they will be having a close range battle. The real battle isn't even until the last ep. This ep was full of pansy pilots. The Minerva's defection is nil to none now. I see a suicide run with Talia being the only one in the Minerva into that thing with the Genesis cannon for some reason. Does anyone else? I was hoping that Shiho would have some action before this series ended but no. Luna might accually live though this series. Maybe. Those Rick Dom Troopers are screwed. This last ep would be more interesting if Dullindal came out with some ultimate GOD Destroy that looked like a upgraded version of the Psyco Gundam MKII, but I'm aiming toward the suicide run with Talia.

There has to be one more episode seeing as there is no way they can finish the series with the next. I was expecting everyone to die in this episode like in GS. Eveybody died in that ep except for Fllay who died in 50.

Phase 49 Discussion

Originally posted by: Gunslinger_BlaQ
    and secondly...

as for the clips from Phase 50... that doesn't so much look like Destiny's hand cannons as it looks like Destiny's built-in left arm shield. and really, let's be honest with ourselves... for Shinn to have that cathartic end of the series "change of heart", we'd need a situation similar to, say... Kira/Flay in the end of SEED... i'd wager Rey shoots down Luna, and the shot we're seeing in that preview clip is Shinn rushing to try to block the shot that takes her down, which he will inevitably be a split-second to late to deflect.
    don't think so... the scene is blatantly recycled footage, again from ep. 43, i mean, if shinn uses his beam shield, won't the fist be clenched instead of extended out and the center of the palm glowing? also, he draws the arm back before reaching out to shoot... no need to do that if it's the shield, he'll just need to reach fully and activate the shield... anywayz, we'll know next week [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

i think he will blow her head and bady;y damge her of course athrun he red knight will save her i guess. i just want shin to go bye bye he is a atheic ecuse for a charcter and will some plz blow up the cellphone it is evil and whenever shinn goespyscho he alwys has phone near by orsomething.
    but, i mean there's no point in trying to maim her right? as long as core splendor doesn't get damaged, she can replace any part... head, legs etc, since that freaking minerva has infinite parts... shinn was the pilot of impulse, so he should know this better than anyone, so no point in doing any damage unless it's overkill, right?

yes i do agree with you, someone pls kill off that putty-in-Rey's-hands, sick of that bloody "oh my sister died and the girl i liked died, so i have the right to kill anyone" attitude!! but, wonder what would happen if the phone gets destroyed...... super-psycho shinn is borned!!! IoI

Phase 49 Discussion

Hiro sub is out on mIRC... torrent might take a couple more minutes though. o_0

Phase 49 Discussion

YAY! I have been waiting for this. I have to satisfy my need for mindless mecha violence (only thing GSD occasionally does right).

Phase 49 Discussion

Originally posted by: pash241
    Hiro sub is out on mIRC... torrent might take a couple more minutes though. o_0
    Argh and i just watched the raw [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

And hereis the torrent:
    http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:...7db5117d91cc85.torrent

Phase 49 Discussion

For me this episode was crossing the line when they pulled Mwu saving Archangle. Clouldn't they atleast change some stuff. I try pull my last bit of sanity for episode 50 and I NEVER WATCHING GSD AGAIN!!!

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Phase 49 Discussion

Direct download

Get it!!

Phase 49 Discussion

thanks for the dl, and i find it funny as to how the DOM troopers also started to rough up luna lol. it just seems that she can't win any battle when it comes down to it. i just hope somehow that next episode that both kira and shinn die to atone for their sins of being pains in the ass ;p

Phase 49 Discussion

Hmm looks like Akatsuki is a Nu and Hyaku Shiki in 1 =/ hoooooow original >_>

The SF and IJ owning random ships in the meteor was unnecessary and that talk with Dullindal took too long..it could have been done in a minute n a half n then continue on with Shinn n Rey launching and fighting ><. All in all this epi was ak a 3.7 out of 5 for me =/

Phase 49 Discussion

IT was a fantastic episodes, but what F**KD it up was Mwu SHielding the entire AA!! I think Fuduka better have kira/Shinn killed with this so he can atone for all the crack he has been smoking screwing up the episodes bad wiht flashbacks and bringing back dead people !

but overall, it was alot of action from the start till the end, lets hope for something unexpected.

Phase 49 Discussion

Akatsuki..... wtf, it slices it dices, it even knows the meaning of life. GIVE ME ONE!!!!!
    There's no way they haven't been tweaking and upgrading Uzumi's 'Legacy' every day since it was rolled of the assembly line.

More fun crazyness. No one knew about fimg Messiah!?!?!?! it's as big as Yachin Due...and we all know the moon has to have satillites in orbit for communication at least, so how do you hide something that big?

Besides that, GENESIS????? How could Gil have blatently broken the treaty without the council knowing about it in addition to building the amazing vanishing space station?

Oh and stop me if you've heard this one "all traces of the old Republic have been wiped away...fear will keep the local governments in line, fear of this battle station..." Gil is the Emperor, Shin is Anakin, Rey is Dooku, but not dead. Look at the end of the episode where Djibril died, Gil is in the same room as the Emperor was in RotJ, they just redecorated in white and put in a desk. This show has become a rip off of anything and everything that's ever been popular.

BUT, this episode had a shitstorm of combat, always good, though if you look close enough i'm sure the suits docked in the METEOR's are Freedom-10 and Justice-09, Recycle, Reduce, Reuse! The Team Fukada Motto. And lets pretend theres no such thing as a plot device...HALF of the entire ZAFT moon fleet, I xounted about 35-38 ships in the scene @ 7min 50sec in the Hiro sub, plus the Minerva and the carrier, and they hit the Arch maybe twice with missiles...they could have won by just saturating the area with constant fire (Ignoring God-suki for a moment). At least make the fight look hard for the good guys, or even fair for the bad guys.

Next episode is going to be a flashy pile of non-sensical crap, I might just watch the RAW and spare myself the terrible ending dialouge that is sure to follow.

Phase 49 Discussion

Wasn't too bad, at least we have a decent battle episode and FINALLY Yzak and Dearka come to support their old comrades.

LOL, when Yzak said "HOW DARE HE SHOW HIS FACE HERE AGAIN" I thought he meant Kira and I was thnking WTF? I thought he settled the score with Kira already. Turned out that he was pissed that Asuran was fighting on his turf again.

And yeah, why do the two stupid GUNDAMS have to leave their METEORS behind when fighting Destiny and Legend? Totally doesn't make sense to me.

Well, one possible reason is that METEOR is designed to domintate FLEET combat, rather than one on one Mobile Suit duels. I guess that sorta makes sense.