Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Should Die?

Who Should Die?

does word "sarcasm" rings any bells?
    But i do dislike bratty Cagalli, dunno why but i do

Who Should Die?

Originally posted by: AtHRunOwNZaLL
    who the hell voted for rey???

anyways, i pick lacus, she is very annoying and i would like to see kira kill again, she's holding him back from his true potential, a potential that can surpass athrun's
    I DID! YES THAT'S RIGHT, I VOTED REY!!!!

The asshole killed Djibril without any effort wtf is that? that was the suckiest moment in the show. to bad we only can vote for one person though.

Who Should Die?

PSJ who would u vote for next?

Who Should Die?

Dullandaal

Who Should Die?

If i got a second vote i would vote for Lacus again.. She's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. DIE ALREADY!!!

Who Should Die?

Originally posted by: Naruto_RNG
    PSJ who would u vote for next?
    Shinn, nobody kills Auel without any consicuenses(sp?)

Who Should Die?

Consequences?

Who Should Die?

Yea that was the word i was looking for. My mind went blank and i just thought "fuck it i'll write it the way i want".

Why not let Rau's dream come true? Destroy the earth and kill all living things.

Who Should Die?

LOL, I can't believe this thread turned into a character hate thread with no one posting any scenarios.

Who Should Die?

Well it is "Who should die" so it it only natural that some character hate will develop. FUCK REY AND SHINN FOR KILLING THE BEST CHARACTERS IN THIS SHOW! GO AUEL AND DJIBRIL!!!!

Who Should Die?

Originally posted by: splash
    Originally posted by: Marcis
    Fukuda is not present in this list.
    I request his addition otherwise i don't have anyone to vote for!
    i believe the key word is "Character"

Seriously, we should be able to chose 4 or 5. For now, I have to say Lacus. She has gotten so annoying...
    My opening post says which character should be killed of first, before anyone else. Therefore, you can only choose 1

fukuda is a character...he's a fuckin character that he created GSD.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Who Should Die?

LOL, I can't believe this thread turned into a character hate thread with no one posting any scenarios.
    yeah people, i said try to prove that you are past fukuda's mental level and actually give us a scenario on how you would kill the character to improve the story (if you could with more episodes at this point)

Who Should Die?

definitely..... shinn asuka!!!

scenario like this... shinn asuka makes a trip to a refugee camp (for no good reason)...
    then meets a kid whose training as a guerilla or whatever, filled with vehemence and hatred etc..... asks the kid why do you want to fight? etc,
    the kid glares at him, "so that i can take out the zaft mobile suit (impulse), it's pilot and destroy zaft!!!"...... "Nani!" shinn asuka grabs the boy, "what did you say!"... boy cries,"they killed my family, and that mobile suit killed my sister!!!!!" then a pink or whatever fanciful colored phone drops out of the boy's shirt....
    deja vu for asuka!!!
    asuka grabs his head "NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!", boy realises, "you're that mobile suit pilot!!!" grabs a gun from his pocket, shoots asuka ptblank into his chest, asuka gyrates (like meer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]) before dropping dead...
    boy grabs destiny and proceeds to destroy the rest of the world like rau!

Who Should Die?

Originally posted by: urahara_rulez
    definitely..... shinn asuka!!!

scenario like this... shinn asuka makes a trip to a refugee camp (for no good reason)...
    then meets a kid whose training as a guerilla or whatever, filled with vehemence and hatred etc..... asks the kid why do you want to fight? etc,
    the kid glares at him, "so that i can take out the zaft mobile suit (impulse), it's pilot and destroy zaft!!!"...... "Nani!" shinn asuka grabs the boy, "what did you say!"... boy cries,"they killed my family, and that mobile suit killed my sister!!!!!" then a pink or whatever fanciful colored phone drops out of the boy's shirt....
    deja vu for asuka!!!
    asuka grabs his head "NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!", boy realises, "you're that mobile suit pilot!!!" grabs a gun from his pocket, shoots asuka ptblank into his chest, asuka gyrates (like meer [img][/img]) before dropping dead...
    boy grabs destiny and proceeds to destroy the rest of the world like rau!

lol. thats good man. it might happen to the next seed series if there is going to be one.

Who Should Die?

Here's a scenario for Kira's death(aka Heine death mk2):
    Rey in Legend is fighting Andy in his Gaia, and Rey cripples Andy to a certain point then turns away. Andy gets pissed activates the beam wings and charges after Rey. Kira stupidly(of course) flies between them and Andy cuts Strike Freedom in half with his beam wings and says "Get the F--- out of my way you cocky little B----!!!".

Aaaaah that'd be nice...

Who Should Die?

Originally posted by: NomoZ
    Here's a scenario for Kira's death(aka Heine death mk2):
    Rey in Legend is fighting Andy in his Gaia, and Rey cripples Andy to a certain point then turns away. Andy gets pissed activates the beam wings and charges after Rey. Kira stupidly(of course) flies between them and Andy cuts Strike Freedom in half with his beam wings and says "Get the F--- out of my way you cocky little B----!!!".

Aaaaah that'd be nice...
    LOL. Ahh, sweet irony...

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Who Should Die?

Shinn, I hate it, kill him anyway u want, i just want him DEAD ASAP.

Who Should Die?

After SEED Destiny ends, Fukuda decides hes not rich enough and decides to make a sequal. In this sequal all dead characters come back to life as zombies and pilot zombie gundams trying to destroy the world. Kira, Lacus, Athrun, and Cagali all go to stop these evil war zombies. Kira with all the genius that he is makes a new weapon that makes people love and not fight. He uses it with his Super De Duper Strike Blaster Freedom(yes, Strike Freedom gets blown up and Kira miraculously survives again) to rid the world of the zombies. All the zombies come back to life and Kira gets flay, Lacus, and his sister Kagali all to himself. Shin gets his sister and Stellar. Everyone is happy, except the fans of gundam. People all over Japan riot and stop buying model kits. Fukuda after seeing all he has lost starts to lose a little bit of himself. Upon it entering the states, even the DBZ kiddies didnt like it, so Fukuda kills himself with a shotgun one morning in his lovely bathroom.

Who Should Die?

my sig

dullindal will spout some random bull about kira's existence and being the ultimate coordinator and then fulfill what kreuze failed to do muahahahah

and it's okay because fuckuda will magically make him reappear out of nowhere in the third seed anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Who Should Die?

Guys, why not try and at least attempt to post an attempt at a serious scenario even if you hate the character? Just a suggestion, because at the moment no one seems to be even at Fukuda's mental level.